a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pse dna...

Pse dna...

Looks like i will be going to bed drooling over this bad boy. Oh the things i would do to have one in platinum skullworks and 65#!

Will be a sweet bow!

I dont know, I think all of them will look good in platinum skull works
    SH Archery - PM Scottie/PA here on Archerytalk
    Bowtech Archery Dealer-----Stryker Xbow Dealer
    PSE Pro Series/Mainline Dealer
    60X Custom Strings, Vortex Optics, QAD, NAP and more---Call anytime 724-487-4974
    Supra Max, Full Throttle, WTB 29/50 Full throttle if anyone is looking to sell PM me

Im ready to hear reviews from guys

I'm trying to decide bettween the DNA and the motive 6.
    ONE PIN IS ALL YOU NEED, IF you have warp speed. Founder of Team OVERKILL.Shooting super warp speed bows built by Breathn .............................. ....Heavy draw weight ,franken head shooting deer slayer........................ ...Moderation is for cowards ."............................ .....................Team 4. IN 4 THE WIN

Pse dna...

Quote Originally Posted by 0nepin View Post
    I'm trying to decide bettween the DNA and the motive 6.
    You can't leave the brotherhood now! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2013 Hoyt spyder turbo, 70lbs black out
    Limbdriver Pro V, Tight spot quiver, Single pin Hogg Father, Fuse carbon blade.
    Spot Hogg Wiseguy release, Easton FMJ's

2013 pse omen max stormy hardwoods 60#
    Team whack'em and stack'em, aka "dookie soiled loincloth"

Quote Originally Posted by Rod Savini View Post
    You can't leave the brotherhood now! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I have five PSE bows that are going no where.I will be getting one of these bows ,but I'm not getting rid any that I have now.
    ONE PIN IS ALL YOU NEED, IF you have warp speed. Founder of Team OVERKILL.Shooting super warp speed bows built by Breathn .............................. ....Heavy draw weight ,franken head shooting deer slayer........................ ...Moderation is for cowards ."............................ .....................Team 4. IN 4 THE WIN

Impressive bow. Im gonna have to shoot one tho before i decide. My pro shop is about two miles or less from my house sooo... ill be there when they get it. Already asked and they said theyre order was in and they were ready to ship as of yesterday. the shop said probably means end of this week and at the latest next week when they will get them. More than likely i will be getting a omen or if someone can top it and really beat omen speed i might get something else.regardless ill still shoot my evo more than whatever i decide on because i love it but i want another bow (omen more than likely) to have the bragging rights of having a fast bow. Joking i really want a omen so i can shoot less pounds and get comparable speeds to my evo and crank it down and get more speed when i want too but not really for a primary bow because i wouldn't want to shoot an agressive bow all the time.
    PSE Omen Pro Black/Camo 70 lbs # pin BG ascent limbdriver pro v doinker dish
    PSE DREAM SEASON EVO 73LBS 3 PIN TOMMY HOGGWHISKER BISCUIT SURE SHOT OCTANE STAB
    PSE XFORCE HF 6 60LBS EXTREME SIGHT WHISKER BISCUIT
    Elite Judge 74LBS G5 OPTIX XR WB 340 fmj 75 gn brass insert/125BH
    EASTON FLATLINES 400s w/ 100 GRAIN ST MAG AND T3s TRUFIRE EDGE FOLDBACK RELEASE

ive always been told pse's arent very good and they overload their limbs and are pretty much junk. thats actually what my dealer told me. i havent looked them much because of this. i did read a few review on the evo 7 tho and i liked what i heard. i just seen the specs on this dna and i have put up my obsession lethal force for sale. as long as that bow is dead in the hand and dont ring like a church bell i think i will have one. and yes in platinum skull works! bow just looks wicked!

Re: Pse dna...

Quote Originally Posted by bloodsport06 View Post
    ive always been told pse's arent very good and they overload their limbs and are pretty much junk. thats actually what my dealer told me. i havent looked them much because of this. i did read a few review on the evo 7 tho and i liked what i heard. i just seen the specs on this dna and i have put up my obsession lethal force for sale. as long as that bow is dead in the hand and dont ring like a church bell i think i will have one. and yes in platinum skull works! bow just looks wicked!
    Your dealer has no idea what he's talking about..plain and simple.

Sent from my LG-US730 using Tapatalk 2
    John's Customs Pro Staff Manager
    Hoyt Carbon Spyder 34 Snow, QAD Hoyt HDX, Sure Loc LW Max, Fuse Quiver, B-Stinger stabs, GT Pro Hunter arrows

Re: Pse dna...

I love the specs, but the riser is plain ugly.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2
    Team 20 Undeertakers

Pse dna...

Quote Originally Posted by J-Daddy View Post

I agree. You should be very pleased with the newer PSE's the past couple years.
    Bear Agenda 6
    PSE DNA

Quote Originally Posted by J-Daddy View Post

isnt that the truth.
    PSE is top notch.

Was the word mathews whispered in your ear?
    2014 Xpedition Xcentric BLACK 30" 60# qad hd, extreme sight, K3 stabilizer, truball ht, victory vaps

If I were in the market for a new bow the PSE DNA would be a must try. The bear Motive looks interesting too.

Looking forward to getting the one I have on order. The DNA is the only one in there line up with Center Pull Technology. This should make for a more efficient bow and improve vertical nock travel. Then you have what appears to be a well thought out flex cable slide, making for less lateral torque. With these new futures it should make for a very forgiving bow.
    >>-----------> OT7 CUSTOM BOW TUNING <-----------<<
    GIVING YOU TRUE ARROW FLIGHT WITH GUARANTEED RESULTS
    www.facebook.com/OnTarget7Shane
    970-301-0706

if i were looking for a new bow id probably look into the 2013, but now am shooting a 2011 omen pro and i shoot it for the reasons already stated lower poundage and still smokin speed.

Quote Originally Posted by cyclepath View Post
    Was the word mathews whispered in your ear?
    He pushed a hoyt on me and talked me out of a helim.

Quote Originally Posted by eyedoc View Post
    I agree. You should be very pleased with the newer PSE's the past couple years.
    Yes, PSE has stepped up their game in the last several years...The entry level stinger 3g and brutex are 2 of the best bows in that price range ever...The high end bows PSE offers is as good as any other Manufacturer's high end bows. It more about personal choice now not who has a better product.
    Wabanaki Wilderness 207-853-0949

Authorized Retailer for BOWTECH, DARTON, DIAMOND, ELITE, MATHEWS, MISSION & PSE

Pse dna...

PSE makes great bows. Any dealer that is telling you they aren't either can't get them or can make more $$$ selling you something else...

That DNA is an interesting bow for sure
    2014 Bear Agenda 6

Quote Originally Posted by bloodsport06 View Post
    pse limbs are pretty much as good as any on market or better and shoot lights out fast make their IBO

Quote Originally Posted by cuttingedge View Post
    PSE makes great bows. Any dealer that is telling you they aren't either can't get them or can make more $$$ selling you something else...

That DNA is an interesting bow for sure
    This^

I cant wait to demo one, hopefully it does not turn out like the GX did, alot a hype for junk,

I shot a dna yesterday at boss archery in concord nc. A pse rep had all the bows there. Its probley the most dead in hand bow ive ever shot not a rock solid wall but ok and a very shallow valley

Quote Originally Posted by goincrazie View Post
    I shot a dna yesterday at boss archery in concord nc. A pse rep had all the bows there. Its probley the most dead in hand bow ive ever shot not a rock solid wall but ok and a very shallow valley
    dual cable stops? would you say it has a valley like the evo? I heard the bow is really Quiet

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast