Well my ole summit was a little dinged up and some paint was chipping on it. I did a search on here and decided to overhaul it with a new paint job, seat, arm rest, heat shrink and a molle system. I stripped it down to the bones and took it to work and media blasted it. Came out looking like this.
I then took some 100 grit sand paper and roughed it up a little. Then hit it with 2 coats of primer.
After that I roughed it up again with a scuff pad and put down the first base coat. I applied two coats this color.
My favorite camo is the original MO bottomland. I have a stencil I made from some clear vinyl I got at Hobby Lobby. Here are the stencils. Don't ask how long it took to cut these out with an exacto knife.
I then applied the 2nd color. This takes a while especially if you do it alone.
After all this dried, I put the final color to it.
I have not recieved my molle 2 or anything else yet, so when I get all that I will post a pic of the finished product. My plans are for a treestand mounted bow holder, a cup holder, a quiver bracket and I will more than likely try and figure out a way to mount a fanny pack on it permantly, instead of taking it off everytime.