Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 2013 ISAA Pro Am presented by Scheels, January 11-13, 2013-HyVee Hall, Des Moines IA

2013 ISAA Pro Am presented by Scheels, January 11-13, 2013-HyVee Hall, Des Moines IA

Yep, 2013 results are not opening for me either

Worked for me just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Stubby'smom View Post
    Worked for me just fine.
    They are there this morning. Just checked 'em out.

It certainly would be nice to have each day's scores separately and then the total.

It is such fun to see the "come-back kid" scores and how people fared on Sunday's Vegas 330 round. In addition, it would be nice to know which state they are from, too.

Those standings jostle around a lot on Sunday, but unless you write down or keep backtracking to Saturday's score, you don't know what it what. Just sayin.....

field14 (tom D.)
    Just let it float and SHOOT THE SHOT! Author of: "ProActive Archery", "The Puzzled Archer", "The Puzzled Cyclist".
    -field14 (Tom D.)

Great work by the ISAA, putting on a shoot that keeps growing without a hiccup. THANK YOU for all the hard work it was a joy to shoot again.
    Iowa Outdoor Store staff shooter

when will you have the flight results posted?

6. It seems that they cached PDF comes up first... Try pressing Ctrl+f5 to force a refresh.. that worked for me

ctl + f5 didn't work for me. however, i did clear all my internet history and it brought back 2013 results. I agree with Field14's comments on having both scores from each day listed. With that said I do appriciate whomever posts all the information we have, and I am thankfull for it, but it would be nice to see everything together is all. Thank you giddyup
    Alpha Elite
    Maxxis 35
    Contender Elite 3000 Spirals
    -The System by Davis

it is still showing last years for the flights when doing all that is suggested. if someone gets 2013 flight results please post the link. thank you

I think you're going to have to wait a few days to see the results for the flights. I asked how the flights system worked & when they would know the results at the shoot. The lady said that she doesn't figure any of that out until she gets home. People who have checks coming wont get a check for about a week. Hope this helps...

Chris
    ~ Hoyt Pro Elite ~ Hoyt Spyder 34 ~

Any news on the flight event. Thanks for a wonderful event.

Flight Event Results are now posted on our webpage at: http://www.isaaproam.com/results.htm

You may need to refresh to get the latest update to come up.
    "Dreams are where you wanna go, hard work is how you get there".

DOH! No more money for me...
    ~ Hoyt Pro Elite ~ Hoyt Spyder 34 ~

The fight results don't make sense to me. There's pros and ams in the same category.
    Mathews Inc.
    T.R.U. Ball Staff Gold Tip Staff B Stinger Staff
    Bohning Staff Trophy Taker ABB Staff

That's the way the IA Pro Am flights system works. Everyone interested, pros and ams alike, that pay in their money are grouped together and then flighted. Completely separate from the regular tournament and open to everyone. Provides anyone interested a chance to maybe get lucky and pick up a couple extra $ if they land right in one of the flights....or think they are shooting well enough to take the whole thing.

>>-------->

Quote Originally Posted by CHPro View Post
    That's the way the IA Pro Am flights system works. Everyone interested, pros and ams alike, that pay in their money are grouped together and then flighted. Completely separate from the regular tournament and open to everyone. Provides anyone interested a chance to maybe get lucky and pick up a couple extra $ if they land right in one of the flights....or think they are shooting well enough to take the whole thing.

>>-------->

I actually like the flight system this year!
    "The nation behave well if it treats the natural resources as assets which it must turn over to the next generation, INCREASED and NOT IMPAIRED in value." -- Theodore Roosevelt

Why does it take so long to get checks in the mail?
    A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove...but the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child.

The checks are in the mail! Also, for those that were present for awards presentations, those will be shipped out tomorrow along with those that were missing the stands that came in after the torunament. Sorry for the delay!

* weren't

still no checks here

Over 230 photos are now posted on our Facebook page.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234