Archery Talk Forum banner

2013 ISAA Pro Am presented by Scheels, January 11-13, 2013-HyVee Hall, Des Moines IA

16K views 94 replies 33 participants last post by  giddyup 
#1 ·
Registration is now open for the 2013 ISAA Pro Am Archery Tournament and Tradeshow presented by Scheels. For registration and more information go to our website: http://isaaproam.com/.

NEW this year - Rinehart Practice Range, featuring the Brickwall Target Bale!!!

Subscribe to this thread, check our webpage, or like us on Facebook to stay up to date on the latest announcements.

#3 ·
After registering be sure and check the "Day one line times" page to be sure that your division and line time are correct. Keep in mind we try to update daily, but sometimes it may two to three days before an update, depending on the number of entrants. The date of the latest update will be at the bottom of a page.

#5 ·
I just booked a room at the Quality Inn & Suites. They said they have a special rate for the event.
I should get my room for free for this..... lol

Quality Inn & Suites
929 3rd St.
Des Moines, IA 50309
(515)282-5251

#15 ·
Marriott group rate is set and the link to on-line reservation is on our webpage. Embassy Suites block is set, but we don't have the on-line link yet. Quality Inn rate is set, reservations must be called in. All current information can be found on our web page.

#27 ·
Lines are filling up and the 11:30 line only has a few slots left. 3:00 has a few more but will be full soon. If you are having any problems signing in on the Web page be sure to call 641-793-2294 and I'll be glad to help you. Don't call tonight though, it's my birthday and I'm going to celabrate! Send an email with your phone number and I can call you back if you need me to do that. Really looking forward to this year and the new practice range . . . . . no more UGLY ROUND BALES . . . . . we have the NEW RIENHART BRICKWALL TARGETS for our practice range this year. Also, we are going to seperate the practice range from the shooting so we can run on a different clock from the regular shooting range which will allow for more time to practice. Hope you all come and check out our new venue, it's awesome!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.