Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mathews 2013 bows news

Mathews 2013 bows news

Update October 17: The latest on 2013 Mathews!

Abbey Archery has just been offered a 2013 preview package by Mathews. Mathews are extremely tight lipped in their offer but it does appear that at least two new Mathews bows will be released, one being a high end model and another at a more economical price. It seems there will be another McPherson series bow released as well. Keep checking back for more info on the 2013 Mathews release!

I heard last night that there will be 3 new Mathews bows released on Nov. 5th.

I just want to see that new Monster. Come on mini Monster...

I'd love the Monster in the heli-M riser for the new McPherson Series 2 cam bow their coming out with.

Word on the street:

Nov 5th 3 new bows,
    One called Mathews Premium Single cam bow (flag ship bow)
    One a McPherson Series 2 cam
    And one called Mathews Base Model Single cam bow

I cant wait to see them!

I love all of the new bows, no matter what brand!
    Black DNA
    I'm YOUR dealer for STRICT 9 bowstrings!
    PM me for intstant string info
    PSE field staff

I agree with the description doubt base model bow will be its name

I'm with you axeforce!!!
    Hoyt carbon element rkt blackout
    Spot hogg real deal
    Maxima blue streak selects
    Rage

i have mine on order already... do any of you?
    SOMEDAY THEY WILL NAME A BOW AFTER ME

Why would you have a bow on order that you have never seen yet?
    Obsession Archery

Quote Originally Posted by silver bullet View Post
    Why would you have a bow on order that you have never seen yet?
    i would like to see mathews come out with a carbon fiber bow i love the way they look

Quote Originally Posted by brad ballinger View Post
    i would like to see mathews come out with a carbon fiber bow i love the way they look
    I wouldn't they where not good bows when high country did it and not good when Hoyt did it.

i am going to keep mine for a very long time (2010 matrix-z-3 cams) what some people like some dont.

It's been said the release date might be a little later now as late as the 16th.

http://forums.mathewsinc.com/archery.../index-25.html

I really hope they don't make a shorter Monster... That would be terrible. A longer ATA model on the other hand...
    Mathews MR5 29"@70lbs 620gr@262fps 22.75% FOC
    Victory VAP250 Externally Footed 90gr SS Insert w/ 190gr Steelforce Single Bevel Phathead
    "No one has ever lost an animal because their arrow penetrated too much." Dr. Ed Ashby
    "When it comes to hits try for the best but prepare for the worst." Dr. Ed Ashby

I hope they put monster cams and limbs on a helim i would definatly say goodbye to my xtreme for that
    2013 elite answer snow camo #65 28" draw, custom black gold ascent, tourquless grip, limb driver pro v rest, specialty archery featherlight 8", g5 head loc quiver, easton bloodline 400 arrows, nap kill zones, grave digger broadheads, 361 grain arrow going 300 fps with 72 ft lbs of ke....... and loving every minute of it!!!

grand rapids, Michigan (west/lower p. michigan)
    love my carbon matrix. Nobody's winning competitions with it though and they damn sure aren't winning competitions with heli-m's or z7's

3 bows are coming. Hopefully its good.

Quote Originally Posted by bghunter777 View Post
    I wouldn't they where not good bows when high country did it and not good when Hoyt did it.
    your funny bghunter777 the cabon bows from hoyt are the number one selling bow for hoyt your just jelous cause you know that it would be in a waffle iron looking bow pretzle look is better ha ha lol. and the 1,400.00 price of the bow would be like 2 grand with mathews cause they would say catch us if you can lmao. hoyt done caught you years ago...

Quote Originally Posted by chris08 View Post
    your funny bghunter777 the cabon bows from hoyt are the number one selling bow for hoyt your just jelous cause you know that it would be in a waffle iron looking bow pretzle look is better ha ha lol. and the 1,400.00 price of the bow would be like 2 grand with mathews cause they would say catch us if you can lmao. hoyt done caught you years ago...
    Whatever helps you sleep at night! We all know deep down you are an in the closet Mathews fan and know the truth. Hey I want a lambo as well but will have to drive the corrolla around for a little while longer its ok I get it

Quote Originally Posted by axeforce6 View Post
    I love all of the new bows, no matter what brand!
    I'm with you, I'm such a sucker!
    PSE Evo Max

Dinner on the Table Pro Staff

LIVE FREE OR DIE

Quote Originally Posted by henro View Post
    It's been said the release date might be a little later now as late as the 16th.

http://forums.mathewsinc.com/archery.../index-25.html

I really hope they don't make a shorter Monster... That would be terrible. A longer ATA model on the other hand...
    Terrible for you maybe!

Quote Originally Posted by bghunter777 View Post
    Please explain why Hoyt's carbon series bows are "not good".

Quote Originally Posted by spike camp View Post
    Please explain why Hoyt's carbon series bows are "not good".
    Never a fan of them maybe good for some but not for all. I personally didn't like the way they shot and I can't speak for the Hoyts I never heard of many durability problems but I know the original High country carbons they had a bunch of problems with the carbon limbs.

I owuld possibly returning to Mathews IF They would do somehting 34 ATA preferebly 35. Dont tell me they cant do that in a 35 becasue Bear did. I know he CRAZE is for short ATA bows, PSE, HOyt, and Bowtech all have bows in that ATA. I think they are shooting themselves in the foot, by only having shorter bows. But thats me.......
    Isaiah 49:2 <><

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast