a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">

Thread: Delta force archery strings?

Delta force archery strings?

Came across Delta Force archery stings while browsing fleabay. Anybody use them? they're under $60 for a string/cable set for my Lights Out. Just curious if it's worth the money.

yeah stick with 60X over deltaforce anyday!!!!

Welcome to the forums
    Hoyt Vector35 - QAD - Spot-Hogg - Doinker - Easton - FOB's
    Hoyt Dorado 50# - FMJ's
    T.R.U. Ball www.truball.com FOB's www.Starrflight.com Doinker www.doinker.com
    "If you dont stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them!!"

Is there a difference in quality? Delta force guarantees your peep won't come out of alignment and you gain FPS.

60x

Quote Originally Posted by TK0076 View Post
    Is there a difference in quality? Delta force guarantees your peep won't come out of alignment and you gain FPS.
    so do most, but a company thats been around like alot of builders on here have a reputation, that means more! I could type anything on ebay listing ya know? quality is what you want, i guarantee guys like 60X and other builders on here are much more established!!! to say that they guarantee fps gain is bogus, they dont even know what you had before so how can they say that??
    Hoyt Dorado 50# - FMJ's

I'll probably end up going with 60X or VaporTrail strings.

Delta Force Strings are top quality!! I have them on my 2013 Bowtech Assassin and they rock!! They out perform the factory Octane strings that came with my bow. I know this thread is a month old, but if anyone thinks Delta Force is some bum ebay'er they are sadly mistaken. Anyway thats my two cents on this.

Out performing a factory set isn't always something to sneeze about....I don't make strings that will rival the best strings out there but I can make a string better then most factory strings without using a stretcher
    HDI Staff Director....It's indoor season....is your bow treated with Phase Inhibitor?

Scott Archery CBE Feather Vision

According to the "expert" at the shop I bought my bow. He bragged about how Octane was one of the top brands out there. Well after shooting about 150 arrows through my bow all the serving on my cables and string where coming apart. After swapping them out with the Delta Force I have noticed a huge difference. So not really "sneezing" about it, just personal experience.

some factory strings have lasted me a long time, then ive known some people that have bad luck, it seems its a potshot on some of the factory stuff. I know a buddy that shot the crap out of his factory strings on his CPXL and i just built him a set to replace as he was customizing his bow with powdercoat and all, so flip a coin on how well they last.

what was DF charging for string set again on ebay?????
    Hoyt Dorado 50# - FMJ's

Check out this tread. Best strings I have used.
    http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=1891218
    2012 Strother Wrath
    HHA Optimizer Sight
    2in. Blazers on Goldtips
    Onestringer arrow wraps