a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">

Thread: 2013/14 PA hunting season

2013/14 PA hunting season

I know it's only 2012 but I have to pick my vacation for next year already which sucks!!! I'm trying to get an idea of tue season dates and I know the game commission could always change thing. By looking at the calender I figure the PA bow season will be from Oct 5 to Nov 16th. What does everyone else think?

2011 Elite Pulse
    2007 Bowtech Ally

Our season ALWAYS ends the second saturday in November. However, I wouldnt let PA laws dictate my vacation. You can be out of this state from any location in less than 1.5 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by jlh42581 View Post
    Our season ALWAYS ends the second saturday in November. However, I wouldnt let PA laws dictate my vacation. You can be out of this state from any location in less than 1.5 hours.
    Really? It actually ends Monday, November 12th this year.

It ends monday due to the holiday. They gave an extra day. I think I will take the last few weeks off. Oh wait nevermind. Ill be retired and off everyday!

Thanksgiving is late next year. Its not till Nov 28 so I am thinking archery season will end on Nov 16. Bear season would start Nov 23rd and Rifle season would start Dec 2. Does everyone agree with this as long as the game comission keeps everything the same?
    2011 Elite Pulse
    2007 Bowtech Ally

Quote Originally Posted by PAhunter View Post
    I know it's only 2012 but I have to pick my vacation for next year already which sucks!!! I'm trying to get an idea of tue season dates and I know the game commission could always change thing. By looking at the calender I figure the PA bow season will be from Oct 5 to Nov 16th. What does everyone else think?
    10-4
    Athens Archery Field Staff
    Athens Accomplice 34

Quote Originally Posted by TheReezen View Post
    Really? It actually ends Monday, November 12th this year.
    True, that however is a new one because of veterans day