a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">

Thread: Is this a good bow for a 14 year old?

Is this a good bow for a 14 year old?

Hi, im thinking about getting the Guest g5 Rogue compund bow for someone . I was wondering if this is a good bow for a 14 year old, Is the weight light or heavy enough for him to hold? Please provide as many details as possible to help me out! Thank you!

Quest*

I bought a Mission craze for my son. He is 11 and is small for his age. It is adjustable from 19"to 30" in draw length. 15lbs to 70 lbs draw weight. It will be the last bow I will need to buy him. I put my old rest and sight on it and he loves it!. He shoots well out to 20 yards. It is set at 20 lbs right now and I will be raising it this week. Hope this helps.

i mean as long as he feels comfterble and the weight is right but you should get him a good bow but one that can ajust easy

Also check out the PSE Rally.
    "A peculiar virtue in wildlife ethics is that the hunter ordinarily has no gallery to applaud or disapprove of his conduct. Whatever his acts, they are dictated by his own conscience, rather than by a mob of onlookers. It is difficult to exaggerate the importance of this fact." - Aldo Leopold

+1 on the Craze. Great little bow that will grow with them for YEARS.