Thread: Bass Pro-6 month payment plan got me again!

Bass Pro-6 month payment plan got me again!

Just in case it hasn't already been posted this time around, figured I would let you guys know that Bass Pro Shops is again having their 6 month payment plan option on orders over a certain price. FREE50 will also get you free shipping on order over $50 for the next few days..

Good luck guys, if you are anything like me you won't be able to resist it. It should almost be illegal to not buy a bunch of stuff when they let you make payments AND have the equipment!!! Thanks a lot BP, looks like I'm sleeping on the couch again!!

Re: Bass Pro-6 month payment plan got me again!

I got the email today also. Gonna make my list at work tomorrow and order tomorrow evening. Makes it easy to spend around a grand.

Like you some couch time will be served but hey it's better to ask for forgiveness than permission.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2
    Hoyt Bows and Hoyt Frankenbows
    B-Stinger Stabilizers
    Gold Tip Arrows
    ProLine Bowstrings
    Scott Releases

How does it work?

You just purchase any number of items totaling $125 or more and pay with it using a card(Visa, Mastercard, American Express I think). Before you enter your credit card information, click the box right about saying "6 Month Plan" or something along those lines. It will give you the monthly amount that they charge your card. They take the money out every month on the date of purchase(i.e. Nov. 1st, Dec. 1st, etc.).

I'm still paying on stuff from October. Man I am in trouble for this one guys!

stand bye...going in...WRUT WROOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
    12 Insanity cpxl-(FS)-B-Stingers all around-Hogg Father 4x-Edge-Wise Guy-GT Pros
    12 Insanity cpxl-Hoggit 7 w/wrap-10.25 B-Stinger w/11oz out front-Tightspot-GT Pros w/Wac'em cutting the way-all this love cut loose by a Wise Guy
    Spot Hogg Staff.....http://www.spot-hogg.com/
    DIY Bowhunter Staff...http://diybowhunter.com/

Hmmmm

I guess it's easier to hide a bunch of small payments, in comparison to one big one! I was on the phone with Customer Service for 15 minutes guaranteeing that I wouldn't have a $1,000 charge on the card anywhere, because I want NO record of that number..

Re: Bass Pro-6 month payment plan got me again!

Quote Originally Posted by shayes11 View Post
    I guess it's easier to hide a bunch of small payments, in comparison to one big one! I was on the phone with Customer Service for 15 minutes guaranteeing that I wouldn't have a $1,000 charge on the card anywhere, because I want NO record of that number..
    lol. Yep. If it is a $150 charge it is "do you really need that". If it is a $1000 charge it is "you spent how much!"

That is an awesome deal from them , have used it a few times myself .. and yes I already have a couple items in the cart now ..
    HOYT HAVOC-TEC,EXTREME RT900,DROP ZONE ,MUZZY 3 BLADE,ACC 3-49
    HOYT AM32,VIPER H1000,DROP ZONE ,MUZZY MX3 ,TROPHY RIDGE CRUSH 400

US Army 1981 - 1989

DELMARVA(east coasrt)MID ATLANTIC REGION )WORLD WIDE DISTRIBUTION OF ANY ARCHERY PRODUCT
    thats funny sh t i just spend and get the WHY DIDNT WE DISCUSS THIS FIRST ITS ALOT FASTER THEN THE 2 HR WY I SHOULDNT BUY CONVO LMAO ,COUCH TIME LMAO WOOOOOOOOOOOO ITS THE SAME WORLD WIDE ITS GOTTA BE !!!!!!!OR HOW ABOUT THE TYOU BUY IM GONNA BUY WAR LMAO
    Quote Originally Posted by S.Wells View Post
    I got the email today also. Gonna make my list at work tomorrow and order tomorrow evening. Makes it easy to spend around a grand.

Like you some couch time will be served but hey it's better to ask for forgiveness than permission.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

Well my original bill was just over 200.00 then the wife got involved. Just saying.

Do they do a credit check or anything? I don't need anymore inquiries

Quote Originally Posted by Ranta31 View Post
    Go to basspro.com and read the terms/conditions and it'll tell you everything you need to know.
    Jason Smith

Back yard professional and hunter of bone.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranta31 View Post
    Yes they do.
    2013 Elite Hunter 30in draw 72#, HHA OL5500, QAD Ultra HDx, Victory Vap V1 .300
    Helix Broadheads

Thanks

A credit check on paying with your own card!! um no thanks.

Sent from my IPad
    2014 Obsession Phoenix 60# @28
    Stormy Hardwoods Natural
    QAD HDX Rest Black
    K-Tech SH Natural KSB-1 String Stop
    K-Tech SH Natural MX7 Stabilizer

Gotta be put on a credit card right ? No debit card ? I just want to make sure before I go spend 1000$ lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Elite Energy 35 80lbs and 28.5", Spot Hogg Hogg Father, QAD HDX, Doinker Unity, Scott Exxus, Gold Tip XT Hunter 300, Rage Hypodermics