Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mathews Creed

Mathews Creed

Well, Mathews did it again. Released the same bow as the year before, except with an even slower IBO. Congrats Mathews on releasing another bow your droves will buy for no other reason than the label!

Have you shot the bow already to make up your mind or only because of the specīs listed?
    Maybe the bow does behave better on other things, overall!!

I think its a good looking bow.
    John 3:16
    Matrix 380

I actually like the creed, there are subtle changes in the riser as compared to the helim, add split limbs and a slightly torqued cam & until someone shoots it we won't know how it bites. PSE has set the bar with so many choices, however I do feel this will come back to bite them if they can't maintain their momentum. I like it, I also like what PSE has to offer this year as well.
    Romans 5:12

Quote Originally Posted by z7MagnumFreak View Post
    Well, Mathews did it again. Released the same bow as the year before, except with an even slower IBO. Congrats Mathews on releasing another bow your droves will buy for no other reason than the label!
    Sounds like a hater to me

Quote Originally Posted by Belicoso View Post
    Have you shot the bow already to make up your mind or only because of the specīs listed?
    Maybe the bow does behave better on other things, overall!!
    I'll shoot it as soon as I can, but readin the specs I can get a pretty good idea.compared to the helim and z7Extreme and Z7Magnum, all of which I have shot.

Sounds just like last year with all the Helim bashing, until people started shooting them and found out how nice they really are...
    Eric Frein is a gutless coward

Mathews Creed

Quote Originally Posted by pinshooter View Post
    i think its a good looking bow.
    x2^^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    Sounds just like last year with all the Helim bashing, until people started shooting them and found out how nice they really are...
    sounds just like last year, because they do the same thing every year.

Judging by your username, you were in the "drove" at one time. Bah Bah.

I hope that someday we will be able to put away our fears and prejudices and just laugh at people.

2013 Elite Answer Max-1 "Max", 29" 60lbs GT Velocity Pros, Limb Driver, Spot Hogg Real Deal Sight, Rocket Hammer Heads(turks), Slicks(Deer)

Mathews creed looks good. I really like the dual limbs. dont know why people bash mathews so hard? guess they have no lives and have nothing else better to do.
    MATHEWS HELIM

KTM 250 XC

Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    x2. I wasn't excited about the heli-m in the least until I went and picked one up and shot it. I owned one the next week. Could very easily be the case with the Creed also.
    Heli-M
    Axis 340
    Hypodermics

Just shot mine, much less valley, seems like much less shock if possible than the Heli m

Quote Originally Posted by uphunter View Post
    Just shot mine, much less valley, seems like much less shock if possible than the Heli m
    stiff upfront draw or not? Hows the weight pickup feel?

Re: Mathews Creed

You gotta shoot it before you judge it.....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
    Matthews Switchback XT, Easton Full Metal Jackets

Quote Originally Posted by chappyhoyt View Post
    judging by your username, you were in the "drove" at one time. Bah bah.
    haha
    jott1717@yahoo.com---EMAIL
    KANSAS CITY FIRE FIGHTER
    LOVE THE OUTDOORS

Just went and shot it...not even close to being "the same bow as last year"!

Very smooth through the whole cycle with no hump and a much better valley than the Helim. Points better and seems better balanced than my Z7Xtreme. Only had to shoot it once to realize they took every complaint they heard about the Helim and fixed it for this bow.

Don't go shoot one Z7MagnumFreak....you"ll be eating your words if you do!!
    Mathews C4 (3D)
    Mathews Chill w/rock mods! (hunting)
    GoldTip Staff
    TRU Ball Staff

I shoit an Elite and love it...But that Creed looks very interesting! I love the look and specs of it...Looks like a great hunting bow thats smooth like the Switchy XT but with 330 ibo speed.

Same as every other bow. One guys smooth and dead is the next guys harsh and tuning fork likeness. The reason usually appears in the signature line.
    Eric Frein is a gutless coward

Mathews Creed

Love these guys who just love to hate and haven't even held the bow let alone shoot it. Get your hands in it and shoot the damn thing before you are so quick to condemn it. You can still hate but at least have a leg to stand on first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hoyt Carbon Spyder 30 Xtra 65/28
    Axcel Armortech HD Vision Pro
    Hoyt QAD HDX
    6.5 Fuse Carbon Blade
    Easton daTorch 330 w/Muzzy Trocar heads

Called the shop to see if it was in. Guy I know there said it's smoother, quieter, less vibe than helim. Likes how it holds better too. Can't wait to try it out. Looking at it with those big cames, I bet it shoots better than most 30ATA bows. String angle should be better since the idler and cam are so big.

I hope that someday we will be able to put away our fears and prejudices and just laugh at people.

2013 Elite Answer Max-1 "Max", 29" 60lbs GT Velocity Pros, Limb Driver, Spot Hogg Real Deal Sight, Rocket Hammer Heads(turks), Slicks(Deer)

Re: Mathews Creed

Just shot it. Very smooth and dead feeling (in a good way). Quite snappy speed. Toy-ish like in size, but it draws and holds just fine.

a lot of people who are hatin on the Creed are not happy with the ibo speed listed. Back when the SwitchBack came out, it was only rated at 318 ibo, but was more than sufficient for any type of hunting. In my opinion, the Creed's ibo speed is plenty enough, and i think will be an absolute winner for Mathews. Cant wait to shoot it, and the Chill!

Quote Originally Posted by J Moore View Post
    You gotta shoot it before you judge it.....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
    Agreed.

Why even try getting through what seems so obvious to most people. People like the OP will work their way out of the woodwork with their uninformed opinion.

Shoot one then make a decision. Seems like a pretty easy concept.

So far the reviews from those who have shot it seem positive.
    2012 Bowtech Invasion
    2012 Mathews Heli-M
    2012 Elite Pure

I have not shot this bow, but I'll bet it is fine and I'm not a Mathews fan boy, I shoot a Hoyt Maxxis 31. There is a video on here of one being shot and it is at or slightly above IBO. I'll be willing to bet it is as fast as the Helium too, if not it will be too close to matter. I'm not in the market for a new bow, but if I were I would be sure to shoot it. With all the good bows out there it is going to have stiff competition for those who really go out and try numerous bows. For the Mathews guys who do not shoot anything else this bow will be fine too.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast