Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2013 Mathews Creed?!?!?!

2013 Mathews Creed?!?!?!

We would love to hear your thought on the new 2013 Mathews Creed that was announced early this morning.

Will you be buying one?

If not what is the next bow you will be buying?

Sharp Shooter Archery

I like it and would have ordered but anyone with a draw length over 30" is out of luck. Have two MR6s so I guess the Matrix Plus with be this years purchase.
    Hoyt Vantage Elite Plus - 31.5"/70#
    Mathews MR7 31"/80# - Hunting
    Mathews MR7 31"/67# - Target

2013 Mathews Creed?!?!?!

No.

PSE DNA
    Spot Hogg Tommy Hogg
    Carter Hammer
    Trophy Taker Smackdown

I am not buying one because i am buying a new Hoyt Spyder 30. But with that being said, everyone is always so disappointed in what all of these companies are releasinghere the last couple of years. To me I think each year they have made their bows all smoother on draw and shot as well as quieter. I have bought the new bow Hoyt has put out since 2005 and I will continue to do it every year. But man their is not much I think they can do to these things to get that much better. Some day someone will figure something out but until then enjoy what they put out and be happy with it or keep your old bow. Mathews went to their own split limb and if they are closer to their advertised IBO then they made it faster because they were always inflated on that part. I think they made a great looking bow, They kept the WAFFLE design, Hoyt Kept their BRACED RISER and PSE kept their overall UGLY and Bowtech kept their FAILED limbs among other things. We are all fan boys and proud of what we shoot so support the brand you like and buy a new bow and post some pics...........Mines on order
    2014 Hoyt Faktor 30 28"/65lb
    Spot-Hogg Hunter 7 pin wrapped sight, Limbdriver Pro Rest, Treelimb Premium Quiver
    Custom Strings by Gene Kossuth @ Genes Strings 1-573-578-0309

I like Mathews and shot them for years but I havnt been impressed with their bows in about 5 years.

Switchback XT and drenalin were both great hunting bows

The Creed is the best looking Mathew's single cam I've seen. I like the split limbs and the upright limb pocket angle. The RA cable roller isn't too shabby.

But in the end it's a really short single cam. Not something I've ever shot too well with. Make it longer and I would think about getting one.
    Sent via my 1918 Bell hand crank phone

Nope, nothing that Mathews has interests me.

Nope glad i ordered my heli m a month ago!!!

2013 Mathews Creed?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Buster of Xs View Post
    The Creed is the best looking Mathew's single cam I've seen. I like the split limbs and the upright limb pocket angle. The RA cable roller isn't too shabby.
    I agree. The creed is a sharp looking bow IMO. A little short on ata but ill give it a shot.
    Andy

Quote Originally Posted by subdomain View Post
    I like it and would have ordered but anyone with a draw length over 30" is out of luck. Have two MR6s so I guess the Matrix Plus with be this years purchase.
    ThiS
    Hoyt Carbon Matrix RKT

Quote Originally Posted by Andy. View Post
    I agree. The creed is a sharp looking bow IMO. A little short on ata but ill give it a shot.
    I didn't mean it was "pretty". I do like some of the design elements, though, but could do without the gridlock thing. I just wish you didn't have to mess around with cam sizes on these bows to get one that draws your actual marked DL without the cam out of time/rotation.
    Sent via my 1918 Bell hand crank phone

North Dakota - "Where the deer and the antelope roam"
    Make the Creed 33 A to A and I would own it. I, for one, am NOT a fan of 30 inch bows. Was waiting for Mathews to unveil before pulling the trigger on the Hoyt Spyder 34. I'll be buying the Spyder 34.
    Hoyt Carbon Spyder Turbo

Nope. Ill stick with my helim. Glad i got my motive 6! Bear is the company for 2013

2013 Mathews Creed?!?!?!

Looks like a single cam Monster

Even though the Ibo is slower, it might be smooth and accurate, two things for hunting

mine will be the matrix g3. im learning i dont like the short ata on my z7 extreme.

I will shoot it and see what I think, but I am awfully happy with my Heli-m. It's gonna have to be ridiculousley nice for me to sell the heli-m and buy one, but we will see.
    Heli-M
    Axis 340
    Hypodermics

Nope ill stick to my helim
    Hoyt vector 35 31/70
    Truglo super slam
    Fuse carbon blade 10" stab
    Fuse switch quiver, ripcord rest
    Vapor trail black/red twist string/cables

i was really hoping for a shorter heli-m but the creed looks decent. im gona shoot first chance i get but i really want to shoot the hoyt spyder 30 and whatever bowtech makes before i buy it.
    Black 2014 Bowtech RPM 360 29/70 AXT Sight, QAD Rest, Octane Stab and Quiver.
    Black 2013 Bowtech Experience 29/70 G5 Sight, Trophy Taker Rest, Octane Stab and Quiver.
    Carbon Express Maxima Reds, 3 Blade Rages.

Quote Originally Posted by rodney482 View Post
    I like Mathews and shot them for years but I havnt been impressed with their bows in about 5 years.

100% agree....I used to buy one or two mathews bows every year but now, i only keep my monster safari.

So over the last 4 years, I have been buying Hoyt, Prime, Bowtech and PSE for additional bows which appeal to me more so than the 30" or less ATA bows.
    Blazin' Pond & Oak Savanna - Fowl and Whitetails
    Glacial lakes area, Minnesota

I thought it was kinda ugly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy. View Post

I need to add another solo cammer to my stable. I just shoot them so well. I like the online looks of it. Will definately check one out.
    Eric Frein is a gutless coward

If the came out with a creed dl with say a 36 to 37 ata I'd be on one like stink on sh*t

Maybe they wool release something else soon. 35-37 inch Ata would be nice.

Re: 2013 Mathews Creed?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by rodney482 View Post

Yup yup. I had reezen, monster, z7, z7 mag and a drenaline in the last 5-6 years. Drenalin was hands down the best out of the bunch.

sent via smoke signal

Need to make the bows longer. Much harder to be consistently accurate with that short ATA. That ZXT could just as well be called the road hunter. If I owned the ZXT my dl would be longer than the bow is tall. I think of the 3 new bows the Chill is the nicest looking. Really want to see a different riser design. All other bow companies are changing the risers and still not adding weight. Don't want to see breakfast on the lines at tournys. Give the Mathews shooters a different option.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast