Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2014 Bows Who is ready

2014 Bows Who is ready

sooner or later some Jerk was going to ask, so I thought why not me

2013 PSE Omen Max Crackerized

Monster Raxx Shooting Staff ** Hips Targets Pro Staff **U-Slide Shooting Staff
    **DLC Camera Pro Staff ** Bow Rattler Shooting Staff

little to no update in tech will = tons of people complaining non-stop. meanwhile, well all see nothing but threads asking more or less the same question or complaining and telling us how they should have done this or that.
    blacked out mathews ez7!!!!

You could always buy a new bow every 5 years or three sets of strings and cables, stay off archery talk from Nov to Feb and be the happiest person on this forum.

The best are the people that complain that the new bows do nothing for them, but a week later purchase one
    2013 PSE Omen Max Crackerized

Monster Raxx Shooting Staff ** Hips Targets Pro Staff **U-Slide Shooting Staff
    **DLC Camera Pro Staff ** Bow Rattler Shooting Staff

Quote Originally Posted by ParkerBow View Post
    sooner or later some Jerk was going to ask, so I thought why not me
    Oh yeah im ready! Cant wait!

But the real question is, what will Mathews come up with for 2015? And I here Hoyt has something real nice up their sleeve for 2016! Remember, you heard it from me first!

I enjoy all the talk and hype of this. But the whining is unbeatable. I wish i could shoot every bow that comes out each year but where i live i have to travel and still get limited selection so this site helps me somewhat. I currently own two bowtechs, a darton, a martin, a browning, a maitland, and a pse. Some old, some new, but i like to shoot them all occasionally. I am impressed by the bowtech experience and look forward to what they come out with. Just a little faster with nearly the same feel. Also, maitland really has my attention now that i bought a used retribution on here. what a nice shooting and feeling bow and Rob even responded to an email i sent him. That means alot. Maybe that's my request for the year. Great customer service and honest specs. Even if the bows only change a little the companies that bring those qualities deserve some respect.

Cannot wait!!! Hoyt has a new speed bow 546fps, Mathews is owned by Darton now, PSE is going to upside down limbs with them owning the patent rights to old Solo Cam from Mathews, Prime is making a bow that is quiet lol, Levi Morgan is shooting a new Bear Targetwrecker 9 Levi Morgan Edition... It's gonna be a good 2014 lineup

Nope, i have a helim dont care cause the 13 line sucked

Love it! Lmao!
    Quote Originally Posted by hookemaster19 View Post

Cannot wait!!! Hoyt has a new speed bow 546fps, Mathews is owned by Darton now, PSE is going to upside down limbs with them owning the patent rights to old Solo Cam from Mathews, Prime is making a bow that is quiet lol, Levi Morgan is shooting a new Bear Targetwrecker 9 Levi Morgan Edition... It's gonna be a good 2014 lineup

2014 Bows Who is ready

Hope Mathews comes with a 6" brace version of the Chill about 345-350 IBO.

Spyder Thirty 🎯

Quote Originally Posted by lovetohunt93 View Post
    Oh yeah im ready! Cant wait!

But the real question is, what will Mathews come up with for 2015? And I here Hoyt has something real nice up their sleeve for 2016! Remember, you heard it from me first!
    i call bull your not going to know what there doing in 2 or 3 years... bows have came a long ways and i dont think were going to see anything new for quite some time now. its just going to be the same 30 ata 7 inch brace and 330fps or 34 ata 6inch and 350fps so im buying a helim or a spyder and stickign with it

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoasthunter View Post
    Nope, i have a helim dont care cause the 13 line sucked
    Wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by RdgRuner View Post
    Wrong!
    the creed isnt better than the helim imo

Im really impressed with the supra me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandford98 View Post
    I'm not saying the creed is better. To say the 2013 bows are crap is just not true. People get hung up on speed to much. If a deer can move out of the way from creed then he deserved to live because be must have super powers. I think the helium is a great bow!

I'm not saying the creed is better. To say the 2013 bows are crap is just not true. People get hung up on speed to much. If a deer can move out of the way from creed then he deserved to live because be must have super powers. I think the helium is a great bow!

2014 Bows Who is ready

I won't be getting a new bow, but I always love checking out the latest bows!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    E35
    Qad HDX rest-Spot Hogg sight
    Stinger stabilizer-Scott release

i call bull your not going to know what there doing in 2 or 3 years... bows have came a long ways and i dont think were going to see anything new for quite some time now. its just going to be the same 30 ata 7 inch brace and 330fps or 34 ata 6inch and 350fps so im buying a helim or a spyder and stickign with it
    Ummm... I guess you missed that he was totally being sarcastic with his comments.. lol
    2014 Elite Energy 35
    IQ Bow Sight Pro Staff

I am really looking forward to some exciting 2014 bows with flashy slogans and heavy marketing, so I will have lots of nearly new 2013's for sale in the Classies to consider this next winter.
    Hoyt Carbon Matrix RKT
    PSE Supra with UF cams
    Prime Centroid LR
    -Have also owned: Bowtech, PSE, Bear, Jennings, and and old bow I can't remember the maker anymore (not a brand snob)

Quote Originally Posted by stork64 View Post
    I am really looking forward to some exciting 2014 bows with flashy slogans and heavy marketing, so I will have lots of nearly new 2013's for sale in the Classies to consider this next winter.
    I like this guy, he's a thinker.

Quote Originally Posted by EndGame View Post
    I like this guy, he's a thinker.
    Yeah I can't wait to see what I can get a new 2013 DNA for at the beginning of next year.

Elite Hunter 29"/70#
    Bear Anarchy 29"/70#

I don't know.. If I can still put my arrows into a soft ball at 50 yards I will stick with my Mauler..

Will be looking for a Bear Motive on the classifieds though..
    2012 Bear Mauler

Air Force

I had a Mauler. Wish I never got rid of it. Say the same for my Charge and my Whitetail II bows as well! Bear makes a great bow.

Elite Hunter 29"/70#
    Bear Anarchy 29"/70#

Quote Originally Posted by RdgRuner View Post
    agreed

Quote Originally Posted by Doofy_13 View Post
    I had a Mauler. Wish I never got rid of it. Say the same for my Charge and my Whitetail II bows as well! Bear makes a great bow.
    I love the thing. I bought it brand new for 300 dollars. That was about $150 cheaper than even online prices.

I had a guy yesterday asking me questions about it at the shop. "What's the length? Why are the limbs short? How does it shoot?"
    2012 Bear Mauler

Air Force

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast