Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Highland County Outfitters

Highland County Outfitters

I read scott was a scammer and did not belive it, but I found out different. If you go hunting with him do so at own risk; he has a few small farms 50 to 75 acres that he hunts people on every week skins trees with saw and I suposedly had a farm leased only to get there and find someone else hunting it. I was told by Scott he was pulling my stands of my ground because they were logging behind my property but found out someone else was hunting my ground because I went up two days early. Please spend your money somewhere else.

Little DOC,
    You were warned about this guy in posts over the summer. What part of "this guy is a scammer, the police are going to file criminal charges didn't you understand" ? Why would you pay this guy any money? I feel sorry for you but you ignored other hunters' experiences and statements to the contrary.

Yea my bad like the saying goes ---- me once shame on you ---- again shame on me. He tells one lie then covers it with another. I didn't listen but please everybody listen.

I tried warning all you guys on here. Thank god for the Highland County sheriff helping me get my money back early in the summer. I don't lie....and some of the PM's I got really cracked me up.

sorry but who is this guy so i dont use him... any info

Scott at Highland County Outfitters in Hillsbrough Ohio He is a Scammer I,m warning you

his name is scott joachimi , i know"knew" him personally and i am so glad idont know him anymore. he is a waste of life. i bet he broke the law just about everyday of the hunting season

Lets keep it at top so everyone knows about this scammer I hate dishonest people

Please don't get took

Don't deal with this guy. He will try to charge you more when you start your hunt. I would dare say to call him an outfitter. A dishonest childish guy is what he is. Just take the advice given. Do not hunt with him. He gives outfitters a bad name.stay away.
    This isn't catch'n release...kill'em n grill'em

ttt

If he's talking he's lying

Please don't made the same mistake I did. I'm telling you he'll show you pictures from god knows where and tell you there from his land.

He may even use a hand saw to skin up trees and then tell you they are big buck rubs...I have been involved with outfitting for many years and this outfit is a fly by night.. lease a farm here and there business. Sad to say that it will not last conducting business and treating hunters the way he does. You are better off leasing ground yourself from a farmer, then at least you know what you are getting.

I have not met Lil Doc. But I live in Ga and believe I know two of his buddies in Ga. I also paid the "buddies" from Ga to hunt this lease in Ohio. I talked to Scott directly and he filled me in on who paid what, when, and where. The fact of the matter is Scott leased a farm, subleased it to "Ga buddies", and washed his hands of it. When he discovered the above mentioned logging he offered bigger and better farms. I belive Lil Docs group drove up sat before hurricane sandy and drove home the next? Myself and two friends hunted with Scott this Nov and had good hunts. I believe a 160 and a 195 were shot. I held the 195 personally so Iknow it as fact. We did not tag out so Scott offered to have us back at our leisure to fill our tags. Take of it what you want, but the childish ones are the crybabys who didn't get a shot. Its still bowhunting folks you want a guarentee kill.... go to Kroger.

There is no way in hell anybody had a good hunt with Scott because he doesn't lease any ground nor does he have permission to sell hunts on it. Once again I'll be more than happy to provide anyone the Sheriffs deputy information that got me my money back. Avoid this crook at all cost.

Folks....Here are the contacts for yourselves to do your own research. Both of these individuals can verify this guy is a crook and you shoun't do business with him. Jim Carnes is the game warden in the area and is email address is jim.carnes@dnr.state.oh.us. Scott was under investigation for Game violations.....the Game Warden can fill you in. The officer I worked with is Randy Sanders with the Highland County Sheriff's department and his email is rsanders@highlandcoso.com.

Anybody coming on here and vouching for him is full of it. He loves out of state hunters because it is too much work for them to get their money back when he screws you. Luckily for me I was 45 minutes away.

Be warned and you can verify what I am saying with the law enforcement officials.

Nuff said.

I don't know Craigx2 but assume his name is Craig. Yes we leased 112 acre farm and Craig was a member on it I think, but when Scott lied to Craig about price we paid for farm Craig thought he was getting shafted by us so he has sided with Scott since. If you fool with Scott you are going to get screwed. My advice to Craig is to keep hunting with Scott and see if you hold even a 160.

Little Doc.....Bet ya it was off of Bottom Lane wasn't it?

Lildoc sounds like some people have to learn the hard way. At least those that will read the posts and take warning about Scott will not waste their time or money. I bet that 195 and 160 were pure luck, not the result of Scott doing any scouting work. Sounds like one half of the georgia group is smart and not going to return up there.

beware

Beware of scammer

hiya,
    yeah i know scott too, just met him a few months ago. I thought he was a friend but, after getting to know him i'm about to change that. That big buck was scored 197 green, I have pictures of it How i know? It was shot off my land by a guy name "scott" a chef in GA. i have his email , i'll get ahold of him after hunting season to see what the seasoned score.

You the guy that lives in house back off road with small pond in front

Quote Originally Posted by Little Doc View Post
    You the guy that lives in house back off road with small pond in front
    yeah,why did you hunt my place?

No but Scott brought us over there. I bet you had 20 or 30 people hunt your place its what about 75 acres?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast