a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Highland County Outfitters

Quote Originally Posted by Little Doc View Post
    No but Scott brought us over there. I bet you had 20 or 30 people hunt your place its what about 75 acres?
    no i had two boys from MI.they hunted two days- then the two guys from GA.they hunted two days that shot the buck-then the next group of three guys from MI.hunted two days that was before youth gun season then a friend's son 11 yrs old shot a doe his first deer-then the last day of the two day gun season three guys hunted that sunday - only 2 deer where shot i don't like a bunch of poeple hunting here because it's only 30 acres and i don't lease my land to nobody because it will give them more right then me. If i want to go and cut some wood or do what ever i can and not have to have someone complain that you broke your leasing rights-i've had scott and others in & out of state hunters asking me to lease and i tell them no

10 guys at 1000.00 each is 10,000.00 thats good return on 30 acres thats what Scotts charging

Please listen to the words of the people don't mess with Scott.

ttt

I know this is an old post, but I feel a need to respond. I know Scott from Highland county Outfitters personally. I grew up just down the road from him. This guy is a poacher and a fruad. I have him on trail cam picture sneaking in 5 other guys on land they had no permission to be on, and charging them a grand a piece to do it!! When my buddy caught up with them, they were livid at scott!! This was land off of 138 in Hillsboro Ohio. He called my neighbor this fall and tried to lease his small patch of land because he is desperate to hunt as close to our farm as he can. When my neighbor said no, Scott talked my neighbor into letting him hunt the gun weekend by telling him that we was bring in a wounded Iraq war veteran to hunt, a complete lie!! Who does that crap!! He is a slick talker up front, but is a compulsive liar! Anyone that is a highland county local will tell you the same thing. He tries to play the sympathy card a lot to get people to let him hunt. I love wildlife and love to hunt, but seeing as this guy shows his ugly face just about everywhere I try to hunt, he has about ruined it for me. He makes all true ethical hunters look bad. I am surprised he hasn't been shot yet. Please save yourself time and DO NOT HUNT WITH THIS JOKER!! Chances are you will be trespassing and not even know it. If anyone wants more details feel free to PM me. I will give you my cell phone number and even talk on the phone if you would like. I am a Christian and hate to talk bad about people, but I think this guy is truly evil... and that is not something I say often. I have contacted wildlife officer Jim Carnes about him, but we as hunters need to be self policing and spread the word about this this guy as well. As far as I know, he has no job, and he lives off of ripping people off. He's probably on welfare too.

Sorry for the harsh words but the truth has got to get out.

Thanks

Here is Scott Joachimi of his so called guide service Highland County Outfitters on the day before opening of bow season 2012. He is followed by his "clients" from Michigan who had no clue they were even trespassing. Book a hunt with Scott this could very well be you. Scott is the one in the lead with the blue shirt. A signature of Scott's is a ball cap with a very bent bill, as you can see from the pic. Every time I have seen him his hat bill has been completely bent in two.

Attachment 1569134

A question for those who hunted with him this year, what vehicle was he driving?? I can not keep up as I know of at least three different trucks he has driven the past several years. I always try to keep a look out for him in my area.

Traphunter you took the words from my mouth

This guy has to be stopped keep the post comming from anyone who has been scamed by SCOTT. And by the way Traphunter he was driving a white Toyota during season and a Ford when I meet him in Feb. of 2012

Thanks for the info Little Doc. I will keep an eye out for this leech.

I talked to this guy 1x on the phone after he placed an ad on Craigslist. He seemed shady right from the start. I'm happy I didn't get hooked in by him! I have warned many of my Ohio and Kentucky hunting buddies about him.
    2012 Elite Answer

2012 TenPoint Turbo XLT

Don't get taken

I hunted with a con-artist in Iowa that fits this guys MO to a T. Took us into property he had no right to hunt. We got caught by the land owner one day. Lucky we got out of there alive. Had to do alot of explaining to landowner but he turned out to be nice guy. This scammer was from Boone Iowa. Ran a scam called KD Outfitters. Sounds like your A-hole......Guys like this give all outfitters a bad name.

To the top

Ttt

Thanks for keeping this at the top Doc, keep spreading the word.

Looked at Scott and Laura Outfitting online.. Is this the Scott from highland co outfitters?

I don't know

Sounds like the same scam....You guys need to contact sheriif's department so this bas*tard can get locked up.

Here is Scott Joachimi's last known address....

623 S High Street
    Hillsboro OH 45133

So if S&L Outfitters home address is above....you've been had.

Here is a Craigslist posting from Detroit area..... http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/spo/3567154930.html

Scott tried leasing a farm from a landowners brother that I lease from. Luckily they checked with me and I alerted him and the neighbors of this clown.

I have verified that S&L Outfitters is an alias for Highland County Outfitters. The phone number 937-728-5734 is associated with both. Here is the post from the Craigslist article before Scott can delete it.

Ohio deer&Turkey Hunting (Ohio)
    Hello there we own and operate S&L outfitters here in Hillsboro Ohio and we are now booking 2013 Spring turkey hunts as well as 2013&2014 archery & gun hunts in Southern Ohio some of the best hunting in the state and in the world. For more info,pics or to book your next Ohio hunt contact us at 937 728 5734. thanks to all and good hunting.

Avoid at all cost. Here is the website for your viewing pleasure.....lol

Scottandlaurasoutfitters.com

Highland County Outfitters is now called Scott and Laura Outfitters do not book a hunt with them unless you want to get screwed. PLEASE LISTEN I DID NOT AND GOT SCREWED Find another outfitter

Ttt

I just looked at scott and lauras outfitters.we know scott from a local archery shop.We sent him a picture of our sons deer he killed last year.it is now posted on his website.The deer was not killed on any of his so called farms.He did not guide him.It was killed on state land behind our house,Its really upsetting he is using my sons picture in his scam!!!Hes a real piece of crap that will be dealt with!!!And i can also tell you theres couple other pictures on there that he has taken out of back of trucks that are lies also!!We will be making phone calls tomorrow!! I hope your reading all of this scott.You done pissed off the wrong people!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast