a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Highland County Outfitters

ttt, lets keep this crook from cheating any other ATer

Bottom line he's a crooked you know what......

I hope our paths don't cross. It would be hard to turn the other cheek. I talked to the Highland county wildlife officer earlier this month, and he said he thought he heard Scott was in Jail. Who knows for sure though, we have to stay vigilant on our efforts to keep people away from Scott and Highland County Outfitters.

I hunt private land today Scott brought 2 GA boys to my farm I hunt. Just meet him. Ga boys not happy. They went to another farm. He still doing it. By rocky fork lake. He told them they could hunt here wrong. I felt for them. They pulled stands.

Did they happen to say what name hes going by now?I hope i run into him.still got one coming from what he did to us!!

Thanks for the info, Way to look out for other hunters!!!
    2012 CPXL SH camo 52lbs 436 grain arrow 279fps.
    2014 BT RPM 51.7lbs for wife 378 grain 271fps & 2012 Elite answer 52.5lbs wifes
    2015 bowtech Boss on order
    2015 Hoyt nitrum turbo

What he do to you?

Same name

He put my sons picture on his website saying he killed a buck on one of his guided hunts.When actually it was killed on state land with me.

Anybody know this Scott guy real name?

Yes his name is Scott Joachimi....Pronounced Jock-o-me. Please report what he did #hunter! The Highland county wildlife officer thinks he is in jail, but evidently he isnt, or he recently got out.

Sounds like a real ass. Horrible to say...but one day he will scam the wrong guy and this Scott guy will disappear and not be found again. Just my opinion. Sad but true.
    Thanks for the due diligence on keeping us all posted on this so no one else gets scammed

Joachimi

I'd like to say to all here....
    Not to worry as Joachimi lost his hunting license for 5 years beginning March of 2014.
    Yes. he is a real confused leaning on evil piece of work beyond any monetary scam or what is seen here..... as he married a young woman and has conned her in ways unimaginable. She is innocent in all his hunting scams as Joachimi is a pathological lair.
    They were both arrested and because of the amount of $$$ dissatisfied by A hunter client of HIS or here, both were charged with felonies, knocked down to numerous counts of theft. Neither could find any employment with these charges on their record, have lost their jobs, rented home, family & friends abandoned them with all the gossip and residing in a homeless shelter. Not to worry last we heard they are nowhere to be found by family, are missing and this young woman 8 months pregnant. Now, all are in peril over disagreement.
    In America leaning on communism today many have lost everything and are scrapping for any way to make a living. We are told we are our brothers keeper, so many have lost their way.
    Pray for the souls of our brethren, gone astray....and gone to await judgement.
    FYI
    Amen.

Quote Originally Posted by traphunter View Post
    I know this is an old post, but I feel a need to respond. I know Scott from Highland county Outfitters personally. I grew up just down the road from him. This guy is a poacher and a fruad. I have him on trail cam picture sneaking in 5 other guys on land they had no permission to be on, and charging them a grand a piece to do it!! When my buddy caught up with them, they were livid at scott!! This was land off of 138 in Hillsboro Ohio. He called my neighbor this fall and tried to lease his small patch of land because he is desperate to hunt as close to our farm as he can. When my neighbor said no, Scott talked my neighbor into letting him hunt the gun weekend by telling him that we was bring in a wounded Iraq war veteran to hunt, a complete lie!! Who does that crap!! He is a slick talker up front, but is a compulsive liar! Anyone that is a highland county local will tell you the same thing. He tries to play the sympathy card a lot to get people to let him hunt. I love wildlife and love to hunt, but seeing as this guy shows his ugly face just about everywhere I try to hunt, he has about ruined it for me. He makes all true ethical hunters look bad. I am surprised he hasn't been shot yet. Please save yourself time and DO NOT HUNT WITH THIS JOKER!! Chances are you will be trespassing and not even know it. If anyone wants more details feel free to PM me. I will give you my cell phone number and even talk on the phone if you would like. I am a Christian and hate to talk bad about people, but I think this guy is truly evil... and that is not something I say often. I have contacted wildlife officer Jim Carnes about him, but we as hunters need to be self policing and spread the word about this this guy as well. As far as I know, he has no job, and he lives off of ripping people off. He's probably on welfare too.

Sorry for the harsh words but the truth has got to get out.

Thanks

Hello traphunter....I am new to this forum and not sure how to converse privately with you or to get in touch with you. I would appreciate if we could PM or even speak on the phone. I am in Clinton Co. and have a real concern with Joachimi, etc....
    Please write something here telling me how to get a hold of you without posting my e-mail address which would identify me.
    Thank You.....God Bless.

Hello traphunter....I am new to this forum and not sure how to converse privately with you or to get in touch with you. I would appreciate if we could PM or even speak on the phone. I am in Clinton Co. and have a real concern with Joachimi, etc....
    Please write something here telling me how to get a hold of you without posting my e-mail address which would identify me.
    Thank You.....God Bless.

oh no he knocked up another woman. that will be child #2 that will not know who its biological father his. sad sad sad

Beware of this crook in highland county ohio in 2014-2015.

I think we had put this crook in his place I don't believe anyone will hunt with this crook thanks to views on AT

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234