Thread: Cedar Ridge Leather works

Cedar Ridge Leather works

I just came across their site and saw the "Shootist". It pushed my "Like" button. I can't afford it right now but with my Wedding anniversary around the corner, I could slip the info sheet and pics over to my wife's side of the bed as a "hint-hint". Anything with an Eagles or buffalo gets my attention pronto. Anybody have experience with Cedar Ridge Leather Works?

http://archeryleather.com/index.php?...emart&Itemid=1

Love what you have; Be grateful for what you receive; Give what you can and always remember; what goes around, comes around... Live Well... Be Wise.
    Martin-Rytera, PSE, Browning, Samick Bows.

I'll be following this thread, I have an interest in their side 'Stalker' quiver.

I have a "Shootist" and one of Art's back quivers, a couple arm guards and a pocket quiver. Great stuff, Art is a true artist with leather. He CAN be a little inconsistent on delivery dates (Not a problem in my mind) but i don't think you would never be disappointed.
    I believe that "ArtV" frequents the FITA forum quite a bit.

Arne
    Eclectic Archery Coach
    There is only ONE important arrow -- the one on your bow right now!

IMO...he makes some of the most absolute gorgeous pieces of leather work.

I don't blame you at all for wanting his stuff! I hope you end up getting it.

I've talked to him on the phone years ago...inquiring about his work. I may have caught him at a bad moment but he seemed kind of grumpy at that time...LOL. Either way...he's definitely a master at what he does.

Ray

I have a target style hip quiver from Art, he was great to talk to and the quiver is great. I would love to have a Shootist, but the small one I have is so nice it's hard to justify...but give me a little time and I'll probably figure out a way.

Over the winter I plan on buying one of his Powderhorn side quivers for hunting.

My hip quiver...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Located exactly 322 miles from the exact center of TX
    Good idea!

i gotacoupleofnice leather water bottle holders made fromhimat denton hill.even those were made from high grade saddle leather. he is a great leather worker
    what would bruce lee shoot?

I've got the shootist with an Indian carved on it....I sent Art a pic of what I wanted and he nailed the pic too a tee...I had him make an extra water bottle holder and possibles bag all to match....I posted a link to it on stick bows leather wall...

Dewayne
    SKY TR7 Gold XCCB TR7 Limbs 42# White
    SKY TR7 Silver XCCB TR7 Limbs 38# Black
    Carbon Express CXL 250
    carbon Express X Buster

Thanks for the info and the pic. He does beautiful work I can't stop looking at his website. The Shootist might be out of my price range right now. At least Dreaming is free

I fancy the custom cruiser quiver too...it's more in my price range.
    Love what you have; Be grateful for what you receive; Give what you can and always remember; what goes around, comes around... Live Well... Be Wise.
    Martin-Rytera, PSE, Browning, Samick Bows.

Ive had three of arts quivers now and they are all very functional works of art.

Dewayne
    SKY TR7 Gold XCCB TR7 Limbs 42# White
    SKY TR7 Silver XCCB TR7 Limbs 38# Black
    Carbon Express CXL 250
    carbon Express X Buster

I ordered a Quiver from Art years ago and he refused to take my credit card payment and sent it as a gift, nice guy