Thread: Mathews ZXT review

Mathews ZXT review

www.ikesoutdoors.com Bow and Product Reviews, How-to videos and more
    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/ikesoutdoors

You almost seemed to like that more then the creed?

I did.

Nice little review, Ike. Seems like it is a quiet bow.
    I cut my arrows twice and they're still too short.

Every time you win an argument on Archerytalk you still lose because invetibly you're gonna tick off someone else.

thats crazy, some of people seem to like hoyts midrange bow better then the hi end ones too for this year. hopefully i can get out and shoot all these new bows sometime. i just sold my lethal force so a new one is in my near future. that pse dna keeps calling my name tho. hopefully scheels gets one in soon so i can shoot it. thanks for doing the reviews man.

At this point I will probably buy a ZXT but that DNA looks good. I would like to shoot that bow and see how I like it.

the DNA does look like a good bow.

Mathews ZXT review

Great hunting bow A+ in my book.

Mathews ZXT
    Copper John Slider
    Axion Stabilizer
    Trophy Taker SmackDown

Posted in a different thread that I took a look at at all three of the new Mathews bows. Creed,Chill, and ZXT. Now I didn't shoot any of them but did pull each back to get a feel. I liked the ZXT over the other two. Just me I guess, but could be my next bow.

I like the review of the ZXT. I shot one yesterday and may order one today. I was into archery over 20 years ago but am just now getting back into it. My question is.... would the ZXT make a good all round bow ? Hunting, 3D and just shooting for fun in the back yard with my son-in-law ?

My new ZXT will be my go to bow. I could have bought about any bow I wanted but I like the short a to a and no I don't shoot out of tree stands. Heavy brush scenarios I deal with frequently is one of the main reasons though. Mentioned before not the fastest bow I've owned but everything else fits very good. Have a good one
    Archery legend Glenn St. Charles, thank you!

the best ive shot being new 2 the game this is my 2 nd bow my first was mission e liminator archery is fun i shhot better then average with a mathews. very smooth,accurate,stable,solid,t he best investment for me ZXT is more then advertised . i recammened this bow.

i do all of the above and no fails

Ike..... I enjoy watching your videos! They are a great "go to" resource for help when choosing hunting products.
    --------------------------------
    "RoadTrips" Tree Saddle, Muddy Sticks & Petzl Aiders?..... "A Killer Combo!"
    My limbs are just fine.... Unlike the '02 TomKat that "detonated" (limbs failed twice) many years ago!

45 yard pass through on a deer with my zxt.wow this bow shoots faster with broad heads n more accurate thn my feild points stupid eh but true.my first kill with a bow was a spot n stock.