a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">

Thread: Hoyt Spyder 34 video

Hoyt Spyder 34 video

Heres the video I did of the Spyder 34 for those of you who have not go to shoot it you can at least see it getting shot... here it is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cuj41_7KejE

Thanks bud, really been considering this bow lately...trying to decide if it's worth selling my Matrix to buy one, haven't actually went and shot it yet.
    '14 HOYT Pro Edge Elite (Z5) 64# & 29½", 330 grains @ 305 FPS
    '13 HOYT Carbon Matrix G3 (Z5 conversion) 64# & 29½", 330 grains @ 315 FPS
    SPOT HOGG, B-STINGER, GOLD TIP, TROPHY TAKER, SLICK-TRICK, HOT SHOT, TIGHT-SPOT

Like your vids,it´s all I need for getting an impression about a new bow,the rest only comes from first hand experience .
    Thanks

Basically the Spider 34 is the upgraded Version of the CRX 35 Whats the differences between the 2 bows? Cams. Brace Height? Id be interested in knowing.

Quote Originally Posted by bbentley392t View Post
    Thanks bud, really been considering this bow lately...trying to decide if it's worth selling my Matrix to buy one, haven't actually went and shot it yet.
    Right on. I think you would be happy. So far I think it shoots nice but I need to shoot it in my draw length to really get an idea.

Quote Originally Posted by shtf View Post
    Basically the Spider 34 is the upgraded Version of the CRX 35 Whats the differences between the 2 bows? Cams. Brace Height? Id be interested in knowing.
    It is upgraded for sure, This bow does not feel like the CRX at all even though the specs seem close. Every year Hoyt has been making good improvents on the shootability of their hunting bows.

Hoyt Spyder 34 video

Quote Originally Posted by shtf View Post
    Syder 34" ATA, CRX 35" ATA. Spyder 4.0 lbs, CRX 4.2 lbs. Spyder 6 3/4" brace, CRX 7" brace. Spyder 330 FPS, CRX 318 FPS. Biggest difference is the cams, CRX has Fuel cams, Spyder has the much improved (IMO) RKT cams.
    Hoyt Syder Turbo 29.5/70 410 grn at 306 fps
    Hoyt Spyder 34 29.5/70 510 grn at 266 fps

Quote Originally Posted by sgaalswyk View Post
    Syder 34" ATA, CRX 35" ATA. Spyder 4.0 lbs, CRX 4.2 lbs. Spyder 6 3/4" brace, CRX 7" brace. Spyder 330 FPS, CRX 318 FPS. Biggest difference is the cams, CRX has Fuel cams, Spyder has the much improved (IMO) RKT cams.
    I agree with you 100% that its an improvement on the cams

Thanks for the video

Quote Originally Posted by Stingray23 View Post
    Thanks for the video
    No problem

Great video, this gives you all the info needed short of shooting the bow. I like 60 pound bows so I would rather see 60, but a lot of 70 pounders out there.

Seems to be shooting a little under IBO. I added 25fps for arrow weight and draw length and come up with 319. I know it has a little weight on the string but they usually IBO over. Like your reviews though.

Ya it's a little slower than I thought it would be. Bill be going with the 30 though anyways so it won't effect me!

The 30 also has my attention but I'm waiting for a 60lb to come in at my dealer. Looking at the Mathews also. So many good bows this year.

Ya you can't go wrong with either. I really like both the spyder 30 and the chill