Archery Talk Forum banner

Cant say enough good things about this bow

2K views 19 replies 11 participants last post by  Tooltech 
#1 ·
Think Im set to go for my life.

Its perfect in so many ways.

No cam lean ever. Can shoot it left or right handed.:thumbs_up

Dean Pridgen one of the best ever in archery gave this bow a ten out ten.:thumbs_up

Mine is and was the very first ever 40" DST bow.

Several good pros have shot this bow. Needless to say they all like what they shot.
DB

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
My bow honestly I dont think can be improved on. Bow perfect in every way. Can get mods in ever let off and speed. Never seen anyone say they dont like the bow.

I do know he going to have a few more faster bow in more hunting style to produce this year.

#4 ·
Used to be the best bows nobody knows but more and more archers are starting to find out why OK bows are so special. :cool:

#6 ·
DB can you post some close up pics of those cams and cable setups Thanks

#8 ·
Sorry for not being able to post pictures. Having to use a proxy server to get on and it wont let me load pictures or even do a search.

Hopefully they will get this solved soon.

DB

#11 ·
I will buy my third OK Archery bow this year. I am waiting to see what OK presents at the upcoming ATA show. Currently I have been considering a R7-34 or an R8-36 in 60 pound with 27.5 true draw length for my new hunting bow ( by by Elite...). I do not like camo bows thus, I would select the matte Black configuration.

Regarding prices; I believe OK Archery products to be the very best Compound Bow value available. I used to change bows every year because I found the " common " designs to be sorely lacking. No longer will I buy a $900 - $1300 bows only to sell them the following year for 1/2 price at best. OK Archery bows are " keepers " because they are designed and built properly. No bow I have ever owned shoots as well as an OK Archery bow.

I AM A FAN OF OK ARCHERY PRODUCTS.:thumbs_up

#9 ·
Ok got on using google chrome

Cable system with four buss cables stays tuned! So simple to tune this bow.:thumbs_up

Attachments

#13 ·
Check out the distributor links off the OK Archery website. The several distributors can get you pricing and delivery. Another feature offered by OK Archery is custom ( very high end ) finishes ( fine to coarse textures ) and colors. OK does not use powder coat. The finish type and quality is the same as the most expensive European optics.

#18 ·
OK Archery can build the DST ( Double Shoot Through Riser ) or the Renegade ( open sided Riser ) using the base 36 inch Riser and create a 34 inch bow with a 7 inch brace height. I have discussed these options with Chris ( in Germany ) last year. I like the open sided Riser better than the DST Riser so I would opt for the " R " series. I really like the 8 inch brace height so I will probably order the R8-36 with Cable Shoot Through option for my hunting bow.

OK Archery has many options for the discriminating Archer; more value for your investment. Tell your USA distributor what you would like and see if OK can help you out ( within the current model parameters of course ).:smile:

#16 ·
I will try and get a list of US dealers for everyone and you can contact them for prices and any info.

DB

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.