Archery Talk Forum banner

Link to Team USA vs Korea Semi Final Olympic Match??

2K views 26 replies 12 participants last post by  archerynooblol 
#1 ·
Does anyone know of a stand alone video link to the team USA vs Korea semi final match? I have seen the match embeded with other matches including qf, sf, and finals, but never by itself.Let me know if you have.

Thanks,
Bob

#5 ·
#8 ·
basically any of the actual olympic matches are on the NBC website and are edited down to next to nothing or gone entirely. As are all the 2008 oylmpic matches from the 2008 olympic NBC website. Since its Olympics, they dont seem to let Archery.tv have any of the footage. I would be ok with it if they didnt take down all the official NBC coverage.

Not to vent, but the silverlight video interface NBC uses sucks hard. Its slow and crappy when its live and replayed, and then shut down soon after the olympics are over. Archery.tv is the best access for archery videos and they do not get to have any olympic footage. I wish NBC would lose the coverage and let someone have it that knows how to show it. No Olympic archery DVD made since 2004. Sucks all around.

Chris

#10 ·
There was a 2008 archery DVD shown on some websites for awhile, but they were always coming soon and then it disappeared. Now if you google 2008 olympic archery DVD, you get NO dvd. There is a 2008 Olympic 4 disk set for the entire olympics which has some archery on it, but i have not seen a DVD just for Archery. Please give me the link so i may order it. I am sure there are many who would be interested to have that as well on here.

Chris

#16 ·
Youtube has almost NO Olympic footage from 2008 and 2012. that is what i am looking for. For 2008, they have a 3 minute condensed video of the entire women's archery. China vs Korea, and its 3 minutes out of the entire match, with no other videos of ANY of the women's archery. There is also Korea vs Italy mens, and Mexico vs Russia mens. Thats it. pretty thin considering all the matches, team matches, individual, and medal matches.

I have seen every Archery.tv video.

Chris

#17 ·
It was all there up until about a month ago. Wondering if there are video rights issues going on or simply YouTube won't accommodate the 1-4 hour long buffering videos any longer.

#18 ·
Hi, Google Archery TV and you will find a lot of the Olympic and World Cup Archery matches. On top of the page search for
Olympic Archery and it will load up all the important matches from London 2012. The Team final between US and Italy is
there and it is 44.40 minutes long. Regards
Norman2

#19 ·
Norman, those matches are from the London TEST event in 2011. Not the Olympics in 2012. Notice there are no fans in the seats.... there are no videos of the 2012 London games for archery. Nor are there any of the 2008 Bejing archery matches, aside form the three i posted. And i have been watching archery TV since the London games, and there have not ever been any.

Chris

#20 ·
I've watched the Olympic matches for 2012 on ArcheryTV. I'll post a link when I get home. The test events and the Olympic events are there.

#24 ·
just watched the Ki Bo Bae vs Roman Gold medal video on the link. Its a 1 minute condensed version of the match. It is NOT the match in its entirety. these are worthless. 60 seconds of the gold medal womens match??

The bronze medal match with Lorig is 40 seconds of video. I dont consider this to be a video of the match. Its the commercial for the match.

The two men's matches seem to be 12-18 minutes or so. . The rest of the highlights are not available on the server.

Chris

#27 ·
This is the link but there is an error with the video. It won't play: http://www.nbcolympics.com/video/archery/mens-team-quarters-semis-medal-matches.html

Some of the other matches do work however, it may be worthwhile to check back periodically. I haven't tried all the links, but the "M/W Individual (PM): 1/32 & 1/16 Elim. Rounds" currently works fine.

Edit: Most of the individual elimination videos work. All of the team ones do not.

AN

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.