Archery Talk Forum banner

OK Archery R8-40 CST:

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  bigHUN 
#1 ·
#2 ·
I am adding some more photos of my two OK R8-40 CST Compound Bows.

http://s1222.beta.photobucket.com/user/tooltechstw/library/OK Archery R8-40 CST

Photos show Beiter accessories in the form of Carbon rods, V-Bar connectors and V-Bars. I find the Beiter products to be of excellent quality and design. I choose the Beiter V-Bars because of their locating detail. As you can see the pins on the V-Bar adapter position the V-Bar precisely every time. Further more, the locater pins prevent unwanted slippage friction designs often exhibit. The V-Bar can be rotated radially CW or CCW. Beiter provides V-Bars of various included angles as well as up / down angles. The V-Bars pictured are 90 degree by " 0 ".

The Long Rod and Side Rod (s) are adjustable for " tone " and " balance ". One can also select various module colors for a finished appearance.

The OK R8-40 CST bows pictured have in excess of 30,000 arrows shot from them. The string set is the original set delivered with the Bow (s). The finish on the grip is perfect and does not look like the Bow has ever been used.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.