Thread: 2013 Method vs. Motive 6/7

2013 Method vs. Motive 6/7

has anyone compared these side by side? it seems to me like the only big difference between the two are the cable slide vs. cable roller. kind of like the Attack and Carnage, basically the same bow with different cable guards. are the draws, back wall, hand shock, speed, etc. similiar between the Method and Motives??? i know the speed on the Motives will be a tad higher due to the cable roller loading up the limbs slightly sooner but is everything else virtually the same? is there that much more of a difference to justify the extra $200.00 for the Motives over the Method???

2014 Bear Agenda 7
    - Spot Hogg Hogg-It Wrapped 5 Pin Sight
    - Trophy Ridge Revolution 2.0 Rest
    - Trophy Ridge 9" Static Stab /w Doinker QD
    - Trophy Ridge Arrow Cage Quiver

The three you mentioned all look good to me, I like the specs of the Motive 7 and the Method.

I wish I could give you a comparison but I did not even shoot the Motive once I saw the specs on the Method. Im hooked on a 33"-34" A2A bow and this Method can flat out shoot! Fast, quiet, and just plain and simple...a killer! Can't go wrong either way I'm sure, just different strokes for different folks.
    PSE Evo Max
    Bear Anarchy HC

Dinner on the Table Pro Staff
    LIVE FREE OR DIE

Quote Originally Posted by CamoCop View Post
    has anyone compared these side by side? it seems to me like the only big difference between the two are the cable slide vs. cable roller. kind of like the Attack and Carnage, basically the same bow with different cable guards. are the draws, back wall, hand shock, speed, etc. similiar between the Method and Motives??? i know the speed on the Motives will be a tad higher due to the cable roller loading up the limbs slightly sooner but is everything else virtually the same? is there that much more of a difference to justify the extra $200.00 for the Motives over the Method???
    I was able to shoot them side-by-side. The Motive has less shock, but only a minimal difference. Both were smooth to draw and quiet and met there IBO ratings. You've mentioned the differences, along with the grip options on the Motive. Biggest difference in my opinion is the roller vs slide.
    Bear Staff Shooter
    3D bow: Agenda 6. Indoor bow: Method.
    Traditional bows: Super Kodiak and AuSable

Quote Originally Posted by pwyrick View Post
    I was able to shoot them side-by-side. The Motive has less shock, but only a minimal difference. Both were smooth to draw and quiet and met there IBO ratings. You've mentioned the differences, along with the grip options on the Motive. Biggest difference in my opinion is the roller vs slide.
    thank you
    2014 Bear Agenda 7
    - Spot Hogg Hogg-It Wrapped 5 Pin Sight
    - Trophy Ridge Revolution 2.0 Rest
    - Trophy Ridge 9" Static Stab /w Doinker QD
    - Trophy Ridge Arrow Cage Quiver

Both are great bows I picked the motive due to my short DL I went with the faster of the two.
    Bowtech Insanity black ops 70lbs, HHA DS5519, Axion Pulse
    Mathews Chill black, 70lbs, HHA, Axion Pulse rest

I am looking to get a Bear Method RTH. I like this bow, and the price at 750 doesn't seem too bad. All the add ons are Trophy Ridge, that isn't bad stuff right? Does anyone have an opinion on these Bear RTH Methods?

Try the Empire first. Its a lot better bow than the anarchy and is smooth with long valley like an elite.

Sincerely,
    Thomas

machined riser vs. Cast risor roller vs cableslide
    Hoyt Carbon Spyder Turbo
    Spott Hogg Tommy Hogg, QAD HDX
    B-stinger 10"front 8"back
    Gold tip Pro Hunter .300

You will like the method I have not seen one of the RTH packages so no opinions in the accessories
    Bowtech Insanity black ops 70lbs, HHA DS5519, Axion Pulse
    Mathews Chill black, 70lbs, HHA, Axion Pulse rest