Archery Talk Forum banner

Bear Archery Picture Thread

94K views 560 replies 204 participants last post by  1313nortac 
#1 ·
Show me your Bear bows. Going to order a Motive Shadow Series soon. Ill post when I get it. But in the mean time, lets see yours.

#61 ·
This is my G/F's homewrecker.. This is what it looks like right now.. Waiting on pink and black strings for it I can't wait I think it will look pretty darn good!

#63 ·
hahaha yeah got the pink and black strings on the way, she has a pink and black stab, shoots the Pink Victory arrows with pink and black vanes on it, pink and black wrist sling and pink and black release.. She was even looking for pink and black shoes to wear for shoots.. at least shes color coordinated! lol

#65 ·
That is a Bear wall! You should hang some bows on it.. lol I like it looks good!

#69 ·
Here's my "entry level" bow.

2010 Bear Charge (Then)

Now. Upgraded all the stock accessories which includes: Spot Hogg Real Deal, G5 Meta peep, Rip Cord Code Red, 6" Stokerized stabilizer, and Limbsaver string stop.

3 shot grouping from 50 yards.

#71 ·
Upgraded the stabilizer on my Encounter, got the Trophy Ridge 6" Static in APG Camo. Looks sweet and works even better.
Bow and arrow Bow Compound bow Archery Sports equipment
Compound bow

#75 ·
I hear you. I've had my bow a grand total of 1 1/2 months, and I can't stop buying stuff for it. Or shooting it. Lol. I've already wore a second string loop, and need to have my string and cable replaced. I think 80-100 shots a day 5 days per week is a little harsh on the stock string. :)

Oh well. Come here, Vaportrail.... Lol.

--Alex

#103 ·
Nice Looking Mauler ! What strings are those?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.