a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">

Thread: Best sight for Mathews z7 extreme.

Best sight for Mathews z7 extreme.

Just purchased a brand new Mathews z7 extreme. I am trying to find the best sight out there for it. Right now I am thinking about the axion gridlock micro adjust sight. I think the main reason I like that sight is. Because it will match my bow with the gridlock design. But I don't no much about the sight and I am open to other choices so give me your opinion. Thanks

So many great sights on the market...I like Axcel Armortech sights and Copper John depending on your wallet. Peep less sight.....Perrys No Peep.
    BlackGold Archery sights --> Best prices--> Custom sight orders

John 3:16

Um Want a very good 7 pin sight a hunting sight

If your buying a sight because it matches the bow and looks good on it, your buying it for all the wrong reasons. Game animal could care less if it looks cool LOL. The one your looking at is a nice sight along with hundreds of others out there. Spott Hog makes and can custom makes sights with 7 pins, different sizes, colors of fiber. Expensive to custom one but very good product. Myself I think for the average hunter 7 pin sights is way, way over kill and too much clutter, also makes it more difficult to have enough adjustment room.
    Have a good day and a better hunt

4 pin Black Gold Surge- 20-30-40-50 yard pins. Easy to set up, excellent quality and super bright pins. Buy it in black it matches every bow.
    waiting on a bow.......

Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    4 pin Black Gold Surge- 20-30-40-50 yard pins. Easy to set up, excellent quality and super bright pins. Buy it in black it matches every bow.
    Really like there pin dimming technology "smart"
    BlackGold Archery sights --> Best prices--> Custom sight orders

John 3:16

I had a z7 xtreme tactical with axcel armortech sights and loved them. I recently traded it for a hoyt c.e. with spot hogg hogg it's on it. Both seem to be top notch, don't think you could go wrong with either.

Have a Spot Hogg Hunter Hoggitt 5 pin wrapped on mine.

Howard Hill Red Hawk 68" 46@28
    Bamabows Tribute 68" 60@28
    Bamabows Elite Classic 64" 50@28
    Bamabows Expedition III 60" 48@28