a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">

Thread: Carbon Express Terminator Hunter 6075 arrows

Carbon Express Terminator Hunter 6075 arrows

I had been hunting with Carbon Express Terminator Hunter Lites for the last 4 or 5 years and this year I went to WalMart and bought 6 of the Terminator Hunters 6075 thinking they were the same arrow to experiment with the new QuickFletch vanes but I don't think these arrows are the same GPI as the Hunter Lites. I can't find any info on the internet or on CX's website. These arrows have the red and silver writing and a black and red colors around the name. Does anyone know how much these arrows weigh GPI? I have a ton of questions about archery but I thought I would strart out small.

Thanks for your help.

Semper FI

They are different but I don't remember the gpi for each. U can find someone with a scale and weight them. Also don't mess with the quick fletch unless u already bought them. Just get a fletching jig some vanes and glue instead much better quality IMO.
    my bow: pse XF HF6: 70#@28.5" axis D6 27" 420@301, 5 pin ascent, d6 killzones, dx3's
    Daughters bow: wisper creek phantom: sons bow: darton ranger2:
    Fiancé bow: parker frontier 2+: 50#@26" sh7dp, rip cord,TF hotstage, hta ht2, muzzy 3 blade
    Trad. Bow: 1966 bear kodiak #65 :backup: truth 1 ascent 5pin:

I checked a chart at the local Walmart some time ago and Carbon Express Terminator 60 -75 lbs. arrows 31" long were listed at 10.6 gpi and +/-.0035" TIR. I don't know for sure that these arrows are identical to the arrows you have as they were sold out. Apparently these arrows are older models from Carbon Express and no longer referenced on their web site. As you are probably aware, Walmart often has a manufacturer produce a item specifically for them or they may buy out all of a discontinued item from a manufacturer to obtain the price they desire. I could not find these arrows on the Walmart website. Sorry I can't be of more help. Good luck.

Thanks for the help, I have a scale coming in the mail but I was just wondering .

??????? Why are you buying arrows at Walmart?????? Your looking at very low end arrows at the best, and your actually talking about 2 different arrows. Weight difference off hand I don't know.
    If I were you for a few bucks more you can get a Gold Tip Expedition Hunter which IMHO is a bunch better arrow than what your buying.
    Have a good day and a better hunt

I have shot the terminator 45/60's for years with good results with older ones. I did buy 6 more last year. All 6 of those broke in about 10 months. I still shoot the old ones with no problem. I do not buy Walmart arrows any more. The old ones were great, the new ones are not.
    [COLOR="Red" Hoyt
    Carter CA
    HHA 5000
    Limbdriver

I have been shooting the same cx term hunters for 7 years. So far to be the most durable shafts I have shot. Mine came from a pro shop back then, and are not the walmart variety, but have been shot through various critters, cleaned up and still shooting. The lites are around 10 gpi, and the regular hunters are around 12 gpi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dale_B1 View Post
    ??????? Why are you buying arrows at Walmart?????? Your looking at very low end arrows at the best, and your actually talking about 2 different arrows. Weight difference off hand I don't know.
    If I were you for a few bucks more you can get a Gold Tip Expedition Hunter which IMHO is a bunch better arrow than what your buying.
    Enjoy life as much as you can, whenever you can....cause you never know...

I've used them for the last 10 years and have never had problem with them pass throughs or durability. The reason I posted was for the weights of the 2 different arrows. I started with these arrows Anne really had no reason to change because they have done the job every time.