Archery Talk Forum banner

Nap quick fletch

715 views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  kscumminsdriver 
#1 ·
hi there has anyone had any trouble with the nap quick Fletch splitting? It seems that my boys and i are constantly splitting them today alone my 10 year old had 2 of them come apart one split and the other had a vane come off. Maybe i am applying them wrong but i followed the instructions and they are pretty simple. any thoughts? i would try a diff brand but my area is very limited for supply's so i will probably get some ordered after the holidays. thanks

#7 ·
I have used them for several years now with no problems. Had several pass throughs on targets and several deer and they performed great. Not sure how your going about puting them on, but I get the water just short of boiling, pour the water in a large deep drinking cup then dip slowly until submerged completely. Take them out and let the dry over night. Be sure you clean the arrow very well before dipping.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.