Archery Talk Forum banner

Cabela's Employee Pricing Sale

2K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  Supermag1 
#1 ·
So what kind of a discount is this? depending on what it is it may or maynot justify the drive to Dundee while I am on Christmas Vacation.

any info is appriciated,
jkeiffer

#5 ·
thats what was nice about BPS, even if it was on sale or clearance they still gave 40% of any of their brands. When i worked there PT few years ago every paycheck went to buying something LOL so i was in the red with gas money HAHA oh well, got 3 guns for $1050 one transaction. 17hmr rem223 varmint and a 300 weatherby mag

#6 ·
I always check with a cashier/register with each item to see what the % off is before any purchase.

Hunting clothes (especially Cabelas labeled) are sometimes 30% or more since they have such a high markup.
Other items are closer to 15 - 25% from what I recall.
Like stated above, some sale/clearance priced items may be better with that discount than applying the employee pricing from msrp.

I like how they do this at the same time each year.
Normally, I have a few gift cards to use post Christmas.

#7 ·
As they said, it varies greatly depending on the product with the Cabelas brand being the biggest discount. I bought several things last year including an 8,000 rpm Cabelas arrow saw last year for $40 less than the normal price, a G5 ASD for about $5 off and a cabelas brand women's coat where the sale price was better than the discount.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.