Thread: brians custom lens

brians custom lens

just thought I would pass along some info regarding brian stokes custom lens, ordered a 2X from him to fit a cbe scope, fit and finish was great, poly lens, put it in the scope and it was as clear as crystal! Talked to brian on the phone and he has a money back guarantee, anyone looking for a lens I recommend you give him a call, super nice guy, Thanks Brian!

Quote Originally Posted by 3Dblackncamo View Post
    just thought I would pass along some info regarding brian stokes custom lens, ordered a 2X from him to fit a cbe scope, fit and finish was great, poly lens, put it in the scope and it was as clear as crystal! Talked to brian on the phone and he has a money back guarantee, anyone looking for a lens I recommend you give him a call, super nice guy, Thanks Brian!
    Best lens that $ can buy in my opinion! Glad that you like it!
    Threadz Custom Bowstrings
    LEVEL III INSTRUCTOR
    BRIAN'S CUSTOM LENSES

Yes they are some top notch lenses. Got one at Cullman and he and his wife are very nice people.

what are the cost of the lens and where do you find them. I am looking to get set up with target sight and will be needing a lens.

Quote Originally Posted by mtlenway View Post
    what are the cost of the lens and where do you find them. I am looking to get set up with target sight and will be needing a lens.
    http://www.brianscustomlens.com

I didn't know he had a money back guarantee.... I got a 8x last year and can't see through it. Real grainy. My buddy got one at the same time and can see through his perfect. We have the exact same set up so idk?

Brain does make great lenses. I think I just got a bad one from a bad blank. Not his fault at all.
    Elite Energy 35 Blackou

Re: brians custom lens

How would you guys compare these to the black eagle lenses?
    Gold tip arrows,CBE sight, b stingers and an alpha elite
    Pure Perfextion strings and cables staff director.

I have one in my CBE and it's great!
    2014 Hoyt Pro Comp XL

brians custom lens

I use one, and when I first got it, I accidentally ruined it. I asked to order another one, and they gave me one At no charge. Great people, great product and great prices!
    Darin DeNeal

Not only is the product great but the people that stand behind it are even better! We now own 6 of Brians lenses in various sizes and we will never buy anything else again.

Brian is a good guy.
    June 26th is a day of shame for America. Please have mercy Lord, they know not what they have done.

Best lenses out there he's at every ASA tournament usually has his equipment to cut them onsite.Brian is very knowledgable and always ready to help.

I am with Brian in his motorhome at the ASA shoots I have been shooting his lens for about 5 years now and you can't beat them they are clear and crisp no glare Brian and Faye stand behind their products. Steve Scott aka (killer) as Brian calls me lol see you guys in Fla

Would agree with everything that was stated above, great lens, great person to deal with and he will answer all your questions. Highly recommend his lenses.

Great lens! And a great guy!

Quote Originally Posted by Bowtech n ROSS View Post
    How would you guys compare these to the black eagle lenses?

Brian's lense worked better for me than the Black Eagle, wasn't even close, but it might vary based on your eyes.

I just got one in a 3 power and it is awesome!!!!

Terry Jr.

Gold Tip Advisory Shooter Staff
    T.R.U. Ball Releases
    CBE Sights

Like everyone has said he is a great guy. Doesn't matter if your doing business with him or just chatting about archery in general. I can't honestly compair his lens to any other brand because I have only used his lens. Never had a reason to us another brand I've been more than pleased with his. Also the way he treats his customers is first class.
    " If you can read, thank a teacher. If you can read English, Thank a Marine." USMC 3rd Marine Division 98-02

brian is running a special for jan, buy 2 lenses for 100