Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Flying Arrow Archery Introduces The New "Toxic" Broadhead

Flying Arrow Archery Introduces The New "Toxic" Broadhead

Hello fellow archers and thanks for for checking us out. As the former owners of Trophy Ridge and Rocket Aeroheads, we introduce to you "Flying Arrow Archery" and the Toxic broadhead. No o-rings, no rubber bands, no set screws, and no clips. With it's new innovative design that brings you almost 5" of cutting surface, with a 7/8" cutting diameter, this totally revolutionary design is the most accurate, quiet, and devastating broadhead to ever come to market.

We are currently at the ATA trade show in louisville. To see first hand come see us at booth 2358. Hope to see you there. Happy Hunting!!!!

Check this video out at youtube. You won't be disappointed!!!

http://youtu.be/wDKLxpw31VY

Re: Flying Arrow Archery Introduces The New "Toxic" Broadhead

Very interesting looking broadhead. Wouldn't mind giving them a look. Good luck.

I think they look interesting as well. Wouldn;t they be illegal in several states though with the 7/8" cutting diameter (not cutting surface)? Kind of reminds me of a broadhead I used years back that produced a "spiral wound channel"...I believe it was a Crimson Talon model??? They are different in many ways, but personally remind of that cut....and they did a number on deer I shot that year. Curious to know what states these would be considered illegal in....as I believe I have read there are certain states requiring at least 1 inch cutting diamter or more.
    When a hunter is in a tree stand with high moral values and with the proper hunting ethics and richer for the experience, that hunter is 20 feet closer to God - Fred Bear

Very interesting design!!! When will they be available for purchase and price?

Looking at the pictures on their web site that it's going to take some serious "poo-poo" to shoot one of these through any critter.
    You young people will never know the satisfaction of slamming down a receiver on a rotary phone

I just looked through about every state and was incorrect...it seems 7/8" is the minimum in many with 3/4" in some states. That's great. I am curious as to the pricing and availability to the market as well. Any more testing done other than the milk jugs (i.e plywood, penetration, etc...). Thank you.
    When a hunter is in a tree stand with high moral values and with the proper hunting ethics and richer for the experience, that hunter is 20 feet closer to God - Fred Bear

Those will be illegal in States that have that reg about the cutting surface of each blade having to remain in the same plane...like Colorado and many others.
    "His arrow will flash like lightning." Zechariah 9:14
    Hoyt Carbon Spyder 30, CBE Tek Hybrid sight, QAD Ultra Rest HDX, Injexion Arrows & Blazers, QAD Exodus broadheads, TightSpot quiver, Stokerized SS1 stabilizer, Spot Hogg Wiseguy release, Zeiss Conquest HD binocs, Leica 1000R rangefinder, Kifaru Timberline 2 pack, Bark River Gunny Hunter blade, Kuiu clothing, Lowa Cevedale boots

http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showth...ebay+broadhead
    similar to these, single bevel and all...

Definitely an interesting looking BH, I am curious about the further testing as well!

Is it just me, or did anyone else notice the similarities between their logo and that of New Breed Archery.

Leigh.

I'm interested cant wait to see where this goes.
    my bow: pse XF HF6: 70#@28.5" axis D6 27" 420@301, 5 pin ascent, d6 killzones, dx3's
    Daughters bow: wisper creek phantom: sons bow: darton ranger2:
    Fiancé bow: parker frontier 2+: 50#@26" sh7dp, rip cord,TF hotstage, hta ht2, muzzy 3 blade
    Trad. Bow: 1966 bear kodiak #65 :backup: truth 1 ascent 5pin:

I'm more than interested. Please PM me. I want half a dozen or so. Probably more... Will lose a few to plywood and bone.

Ahhh another water jug test. Yes, I would buy those if I was hunting Gallon water jugs. But lets face it, how many deer have you ever shot had a plastic jug as a rib cage and water inside instead of heart and lungs.

Those test like that (water jug test, plywood test,...) really don't mean anything.
    Hoyt Spyder 30

Marked
    PSE EXRCIST
    grave digger trocar tip broadhead,
    .300 grain Vap traveling at warp speed
    Proud member of team overkill

shoot them into plywood and barrels,i want to see if the blades stay on...

Interested in seeing more about these heads. When are they going to be available?
    ~ GOD, Family, Country ~
    Hoyt CRX32

Interesting but may not be legal in some states (as stated above) due to the diameter and blade curvature. Penetration is questionable due to the increased drags. I may be wrong though.

Too bad you didn't just improve upon the Steelhead. Would never shoot a BH with curved blades like that. Good luck to you though.
    NBA Eclipse 70# @ 33.5"/Black Eagle Rampages w FF Vanes/Exodus/Black Gold Ascent/Axion Pulse
    PSE Freak 64# @ 33.5"/Black Eagle Carnivores/Grave Digger/BG Ascent/Axion Pulse
    Thunderhorn Longbow 64# @ 32"/ Arrow Dynamic Trad Arrows
    John's Custom Strings

No denying that it put a massive hole in those Jugs!

Like the others have said will love to see a durability test and a penetration test.

With the way the blades are designed it cuts in a 360 degree plane and not just 2, 3 or 4 planes. The blood channel would be massive and unrestricted. It should lead to outstanding blood trails.

Nice Job, would love to get my hands on some of these if the penetration test are favorable.
    Bowtech Invasion #70, IQ sight, 7" Octane stabilizer, Aerorest.
    Bowtech Soldier #60, IQ sight, Trophy Ridge Revolution rest.
    Winchester Thunderbolt, lefty, biscuit and an awesome youth bow!
    CSS (Custom Shooting Systems) System 1 #70 Muzzy Zero effect, No-PeeP.

Can w get an up close pic of these ..?
    PSE EXRCIST
    grave digger trocar tip broadhead,
    .300 grain Vap traveling at warp speed
    Proud member of team overkill

They have some close up pics on their web page.
    http://flyingarrowmontana.com/#!/splash-page
    Bowtech Invasion #70, IQ sight, 7" Octane stabilizer, Aerorest.
    Bowtech Soldier #60, IQ sight, Trophy Ridge Revolution rest.
    Winchester Thunderbolt, lefty, biscuit and an awesome youth bow!
    CSS (Custom Shooting Systems) System 1 #70 Muzzy Zero effect, No-PeeP.

Hmmmm gonna have to stop by and check these out
    TEAM 11 CAPED & QUARTERED
    HILLSIDE CUSTOM SLINGS, LLC CUSTOM BOW SLINGS, RANGEFINDER LANYARDS, BINOCULAR LANYARDS, DUCK/GOOSE LANYARDS, BIRD TOTES, NECK LANYARDS, SURVIVAL BRACELETS, DOG COLLARS, KEY FOBS
    LIKE US ON FACEBOOK-HILLSIDE CUSTOM SLINGS, LLC
    RED ARROW ARCHERY SUPPLIES, LLC PRO STAFF- TEAM MICHIGAN

Thanks everyone for your comments and questions. First off these are legal. If you take one of the blades off and set it on a flat surface, the cutting edge of the blade all touch the surface making the cutting edge on the same plane. The pictures are showing the blades having a curve, but its the picture. Your not seeing the blade at a true broadside view.

Very interesting.
    Elite Archery Pro Staff - Winners Choice Pro Staff - Muzzy Pro Staff - Tightspot Pro Staff - BowAdx Pro Staff
    Professional Hunter & Guide - Outdoor Writer / BUNDU BOWSHOP - VRYHEID KZN

Now put a deer shoulder in front of the jug and shoot all three.Then we can tell.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast