Thread: Bowtech parts supplies online?

Bowtech parts supplies online?

Hey guys, anyone have a website tht has a bunch of Bowtech parts, like cams, axles, etc. I have an idea, don't know that it wll work. But I need some parts and my local shops don't stock them and it's a pain trying to get partswhen you're in Canada.

Bowtech Assassin (mine)
    Bear Apprentice 2 (son)
    PSE Rally (step-daughter)
    Diamond Infinite Edge (Wife)
    Canadian Eh!

I think unless you find someone selling used parts, you pretty much have to go through a dealer with Bowtech to get parts. At least that's what I've been told.
    - Mike - 2013 Bowtech Experience 68#@28.5"
    "I hunt deer because I love the entire process; the preparation, the excitement,and sustained suspense of trying to match my woods lore against the finely honed instincts of these creatures. " - Fred Bear

Not sure what all your looking for but I have some limbs and binary cams from a 2005 defender

Sent from my archerytalk viewing device using Tapatalk
    2013 bowtech experience
    2014 prime impact

I was thinking about Binary Overdrive system on the Assassin. Just thinking, not sure if it would work or how well it would work even if it did.

There is nothing wrong with the Assassin at all. I really like it. And I don't know that the cost would be worth the expense. I doubt it would be any smoother draw really, and the gain in speed would be negligible I'm sure.
    Bowtech Assassin (mine)
    Bear Apprentice 2 (son)
    Canadian Eh!

I like the way you think. I hope they make some upgrades for the Assasin. I'
    d like to see an FLX Guard for it.

I have thought of this myself has anyone done it?
    Bowtech Insanity black ops 70lbs, HHA DS5519, Axion Pulse
    Mathews Chill black, 70lbs, HHA, Axion Pulse rest

Seems like that would pretty much be a Destroyer.

Quote Originally Posted by wacker stacker View Post
    Seems like that would pretty much be a Destroyer.
    Yeah, very close. I'd just be hoping it would have a smoother draw in the process. After oing some reading, probably not so it may not be worth it.
    Bowtech Assassin (mine)
    Bear Apprentice 2 (son)
    Canadian Eh!

sounds to like you need to check out the "Experience". I will be!

I may check it out but doubtful that I will get one. I just got the Assassin for Christmas. I only need one bow. The speed is so close to the Assassin that it's not really worth the upgrade unless it's substantially smoother.
    Bowtech Assassin (mine)
    Bear Apprentice 2 (son)
    Canadian Eh!

Quote Originally Posted by Scottmisfits View Post
    I may check it out but doubtful that I will get one. I just got the Assassin for Christmas. I only need one bow. The speed is so close to the Assassin that it's not really worth the upgrade unless it's substantially smoother.
    The smoothness will be in the cam design. Swapping cams from one bow to another won't change the draw cycle. The only way it may make it feel different is if it changes the brace height which affects the draw length setting.

The hardcore limbs are more narrow than the assassin limbs so it won't fit in the assassin limb pockets. Even if you could make it work, it would be a lot of expense to end up with a destroyer 340.

OK I haven't shot the new Experience, but I have shot the Insanity and it is a very nice smooth draw, but I did't think it was so much smoother to justify the extra cost in my budget.
    Mathews Heli-m
    Bowtech Assassin