a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">
Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Anti-Torque Rod pics

Anti-Torque Rod pics

we have reach 1000 sold lets see your bow pics with the ATR

Never heard a reply....do you make them for the New Breed Bows?
    New Breed 2013 Eclipse 30/70
    New Breed 2014 Genetix 30/70
    DCA Hunter 350s from Reezen11......
    Stopping Hearts One Shot at a Time

Shoot I traded my pulse with his anti torque rod on it but it was worth every cent. The bow balanced perfect at full draw after installing. Before, it always leaned a bit and I had to adjust to level the sight bubble out. Plus it shot shot about 6"-8" right after installation.....that is removing a lot of torque!

Anti-Torque Rod pics

I can start it off

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk
    Vantage Elite +'s (77#, 60#, 55#) And a Matrix with Spirals for hunting
    Things I Like: Honey Badger Bowstrings, No Limit Archery (Ringer Release and Grave Digger Broadheads), Gold Tip Arrows and Affordable Stabilizer Weights (ASW)

Matt is the Man! These Anti-Torque rods are great!!!

2013 Hoyt Spyder 34 - Blackout
    2014 Hoyt Pro Comp Elite - Blue Fusion

001_zpsdf288c69.jpg
    Not the best picture, but trust me. It's on there!!!
    Elite Answer
    MBG Ascent/Vengeance Head
    Pro V
    ACC Pro Hunters
    Scott Releases

how does it work ? can someone explain a little about it? also will it work on hoyts?

I am also interested in putting some of these curved rods on my Elites. Besides reducing lateral torque and having to move your sight to the right (right handed shooter), how is your arrow flight compared to the straight rod? Realized that the accuracy of any bow is only as good as the guy/girl behind the grip but have you noticed improvements in your grouping with these cable rod? Thanks,

Re: Anti-Torque Rod pics

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Fury View Post
    Matt is the Man! These Anti-Torque rods are great!!!

You dont still have the anthacrite gt do u??

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

No. I got rid of my GT's and am still kicking myself.

I want to get another Ninja GT-500, 28.5", 60 lbs. with DLSCs on it. I'm sure Matt has a headache by now from "Mauling" all of my bows! LOL

Anti-Torque Rod pics

What's the price on these? Interested in throwing one on my Vantage Elite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HDI Staff Director....It's indoor season....is your bow treated with Phase Inhibitor?

Scott Archery CBE Feather Vision

30 something I think
    ChillX Macked out Blacked out

35.00 shipped 45.00 shipped for pse version

Quote Originally Posted by BEAR FOOT View Post
    35.00 shipped 45.00 shipped for pse version

What's the difference? I have heard about the rods your making....but this is the 1st I have seen them. So ya gotta fill me in a little
    HDI Staff Director....It's indoor season....is your bow treated with Phase Inhibitor?

Quote Originally Posted by mongopino915 View Post
    I am also interested in putting some of these curved rods on my Elites. Besides reducing lateral torque and having to move your sight to the right (right handed shooter), how is your arrow flight compared to the straight rod? Realized that the accuracy of any bow is only as good as the guy/girl behind the grip but have you noticed improvements in your grouping with these cable rod? Thanks,
    Great question! I would love to hear exactly what these things are suppose to do also.

standard is a single bend rod and pse version is a double bend rod they remove riser torque at full draw there for making the bow aim way better.

Is someone going to explain how thes work.

other say it helps with cam lean and smooths out the draw.it will also get your sight back inline with your arrow

standard is a single bend rod and pse version is a double bend rod they remove riser torque at full draw there for making the bow aim way better.
    I get the concept.....just didn't know what the difference was between the two styles.

As for making the bow aim better.....don't know about that. I have shot bent cable rods a good bit....and played with other versions. The bows don't aim any better for me...but they do make them more forgiving. I was going to get an Arc Tec bar for my Vantage Elite but don't really feel like spending 90 bones.

Quote Originally Posted by Brown Hornet View Post
    I get the concept.....just didn't know what the difference was between the two styles.

As for making the bow aim better.....don't know about that. I have shot bent cable rods a good bit....and played with other versions. The bows don't aim any better for me...but they do make them more forgiving. I was going to get an Arc Tec bar for my Vantage Elite but don't really feel like spending 90 bones.
    ya you can get an ATR for 35.00 9 out of 10 say thier bow aims better. as for forgivness you are correct its a great simple product eveyone should have.

standard --- and PSE versions
    Attached Images Attached Images

ya you can get an ATR for 35.00 9 out of 10 say thier bow aims better. as for forgivness you are correct its a great simple product eveyone should have.
    I agree....I have been complaining every since Hoyt went away from the bent cable rod a few years back. Well I have been complaining since I sold the extras I had figuring that Hoyt wouldn't do something so silly

hoyts bent cable gaurds are nothing like ours.ours let the cables come back to center.

hoyts bent cable gaurds are nothing like ours.ours let the cables come back to center.
    I got that from the pictures....they are different...but I am just looking for them to do the same thing Holding better isn't something I need to worry about....just looking for the other benefits

Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast