Anti-Torque Rod pics

&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp

Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 610
  1. #1

    Anti-Torque Rod pics

    we have reach 1000 sold lets see your bow pics with the ATR

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ArcheryTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    bend,or
    Posts
    660
    Never heard a reply....do you make them for the New Breed Bows?
    New Breed 2014 Genetix 30/70

    Stopping Hearts One Shot at a Time

  4. Remove Advertisements
    ArcheryTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Tulsa, Ok
    Posts
    13,480

    Anti-Torque Rod pics

    I can start it off






    Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk
    Vantage Elite +'s (77#, 60#, 55#) And a Matrix with Spirals for hunting
    Things I Like: Park-N-Son's Bowstrings,Gold Tip Arrows, No Limit Archery (Ringer Release and Grave Digger Broadheads) and Affordable Stabilizer Weights (ASW)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Ann Arbor, MI
    Posts
    3,438
    Matt is the Man! These Anti-Torque rods are great!!!













    Elite GT500 x (5)

  7. #5
    001_zpsdf288c69.jpg
    Not the best picture, but trust me. It's on there!!!
    Don't worry about what I'm doing. Worry about why you're worried about what I'm doing.

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    south shore Ma
    Posts
    728
    how does it work ? can someone explain a little about it? also will it work on hoyts?

  9. #7
    I am also interested in putting some of these curved rods on my Elites. Besides reducing lateral torque and having to move your sight to the right (right handed shooter), how is your arrow flight compared to the straight rod? Realized that the accuracy of any bow is only as good as the guy/girl behind the grip but have you noticed improvements in your grouping with these cable rod? Thanks,

  10. #8
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Ann Arbor, MI
    Posts
    3,438
    No. I got rid of my GT's and am still kicking myself.

  11. #9
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Ann Arbor, MI
    Posts
    3,438
    I want to get another Ninja GT-500, 28.5", 60 lbs. with DLSCs on it. I'm sure Matt has a headache by now from "Mauling" all of my bows! LOL

  12. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Hornet's Nest
    Posts
    33,665

    Anti-Torque Rod pics

    What's the price on these? Interested in throwing one on my Vantage Elite.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HDI Staff Director....It's indoor season....is your bow treated with Phase Inhibitor?

    Scott Archery CBE Feather Vision

  13. #11
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Mayfield Ky
    Posts
    2,526
    30 something I think

  14. #12
    35.00 shipped 45.00 shipped for pse version

  15. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Hornet's Nest
    Posts
    33,665
    Quote Originally Posted by BEAR FOOT View Post
    35.00 shipped 45.00 shipped for pse version

    What's the difference? I have heard about the rods your making....but this is the 1st I have seen them. So ya gotta fill me in a little
    HDI Staff Director....It's indoor season....is your bow treated with Phase Inhibitor?

    Scott Archery CBE Feather Vision

  16. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    St. Rose,MB.Canada
    Posts
    3,984
    Quote Originally Posted by mongopino915 View Post
    I am also interested in putting some of these curved rods on my Elites. Besides reducing lateral torque and having to move your sight to the right (right handed shooter), how is your arrow flight compared to the straight rod? Realized that the accuracy of any bow is only as good as the guy/girl behind the grip but have you noticed improvements in your grouping with these cable rod? Thanks,
    Great question! I would love to hear exactly what these things are suppose to do also.

  17. #15
    standard is a single bend rod and pse version is a double bend rod they remove riser torque at full draw there for making the bow aim way better.

  18. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Gainesville Florida
    Posts
    65
    Is someone going to explain how thes work.

  19. #17
    other say it helps with cam lean and smooths out the draw.it will also get your sight back inline with your arrow

  20. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Hornet's Nest
    Posts
    33,665
    Quote Originally Posted by BEAR FOOT View Post
    standard is a single bend rod and pse version is a double bend rod they remove riser torque at full draw there for making the bow aim way better.
    I get the concept.....just didn't know what the difference was between the two styles.

    As for making the bow aim better.....don't know about that. I have shot bent cable rods a good bit....and played with other versions. The bows don't aim any better for me...but they do make them more forgiving. I was going to get an Arc Tec bar for my Vantage Elite but don't really feel like spending 90 bones.
    HDI Staff Director....It's indoor season....is your bow treated with Phase Inhibitor?

    Scott Archery CBE Feather Vision

  21. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Hornet View Post
    I get the concept.....just didn't know what the difference was between the two styles.

    As for making the bow aim better.....don't know about that. I have shot bent cable rods a good bit....and played with other versions. The bows don't aim any better for me...but they do make them more forgiving. I was going to get an Arc Tec bar for my Vantage Elite but don't really feel like spending 90 bones.
    ya you can get an ATR for 35.00 9 out of 10 say thier bow aims better. as for forgivness you are correct its a great simple product eveyone should have.

  22. #20
    standard --- and PSE versions
    Attached Images Attached Images

  23. #21
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Hornet's Nest
    Posts
    33,665
    Quote Originally Posted by BEAR FOOT View Post
    ya you can get an ATR for 35.00 9 out of 10 say thier bow aims better. as for forgivness you are correct its a great simple product eveyone should have.
    I agree....I have been complaining every since Hoyt went away from the bent cable rod a few years back. Well I have been complaining since I sold the extras I had figuring that Hoyt wouldn't do something so silly
    HDI Staff Director....It's indoor season....is your bow treated with Phase Inhibitor?

    Scott Archery CBE Feather Vision

  24. #22
    hoyts bent cable gaurds are nothing like ours.ours let the cables come back to center.

  25. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Hornet's Nest
    Posts
    33,665
    Quote Originally Posted by BEAR FOOT View Post
    hoyts bent cable gaurds are nothing like ours.ours let the cables come back to center.
    I got that from the pictures....they are different...but I am just looking for them to do the same thing Holding better isn't something I need to worry about....just looking for the other benefits
    HDI Staff Director....It's indoor season....is your bow treated with Phase Inhibitor?

    Scott Archery CBE Feather Vision

  26. #24

  27. #25
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    4,873

    Re: Anti-Torque Rod pics

    Archery makes my shaft quiver.

Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •