Thread: Native Crossbows Rampage

Native Crossbows Rampage

This is one crossbow that I really liked from the ATA. I'll be stocking this one for sure. I was very impressed by this crossbow.

This bow feels like the 2011 Tornado in many ways, except it is a much improved version. Limbs, trigger, cable termination point, safety, anti-dryfire and more.

For starters it's got a forever warranty. The warranty is a lifetime to every person that ever owns the bow. It transfers to the new owner. It's made in the U.S.A. It uses Hawke optics and is offered in several optics packages. The trigger is very good. Just a slight hint of uptake in the very beginning that is barely noticed and then it breaks very clean with just a little effort. The 175 lb. model comes with a stock that rolls over and can easily be cocked from a sitting position or while standing. The stock is very comfortable and the cheek weld lines your eye up with the scope. The auto-safety goes off silent and is centered on the rear of the trigger box. Balance is perfectly centered on the bow.

This is a very comfortable bow to shoot (it has that special feel, like it was made special, just for me) and I spent a long time talking with the guys at Native. I'm convinced they are a stand up company with alot to offer. They are already looking forward to 2014 and have plans on the table for the new bows.

The 175 lb. model is called Rampage 175 and has the break over stock. The 3X scope package is $799 The 150 lb. model is the Rampage 150 has a solid stock and is priced at $699. Both models come in camo or black.

The company is based in Alexandria, IN.

Native Rampage Cocked Front Right.jpg
    Crossbow Magazine.com

Here are a few more pics.

native closed.jpgnative opened.jpg
    Crossbow Magazine.com

Look Like they are using alot of Scorpyd parts in there crossbow

Obviously has Scorpyd stock/rail/latch box/scope rail.

Looks EXACTLY like the Maximus foot stirrup?

Do you have any specs on the bare weight, and speeds of these models.

I would say that Maximus has been reserected under a new name??? Yep!
    U.S.A.F. Veteran
    NRA Life Member

Vent
    I didnt catch the foot stirrup. I see Maximus is not on CN anymore it was there a few day ago.

I talked to someone in the KNOW today. Just what I thought.
    U.S.A.F. Veteran
    NRA Life Member

I hope arrowheadcross doesn't mind me posting this, it's from his post on CBM ...

Overall length is 35 inches. Width is 18 1/2 uncocked and 17 cocked. Weight is 8 lbs fully loaded. Speed is 350 f.p.s. for the 175 and 320 f.p.s. for the 150 The package is $799 for the 175 and $699 for the 150

sounds good !
    LS 390, HHA, HHA scope L-4
    LS 390 HHA, Vortex
    Crossbow Warrior Pro Staff
    NRA Member !

would someone post up the website for the company that makes this crossbow please, interested and made in my state thanks--
    Tenpoint Woodsman crossbow, 165#, 20" Tenpoint pro elite arrows, tru-glo xbow sight
    Barnett Ghost 350, 175#, HHA Optimizer speed dial w/ UTG 3-9x32-AO scope, 20" Headhunter arrows, 100 gr tips

Quote Originally Posted by randyxx75 View Post
    I hope arrowheadcross doesn't mind me posting this, it's from his post on CBM ...

Overall length is 35 inches. Width is 18 1/2 uncocked and 17 cocked. Weight is 8 lbs fully loaded. Speed is 350 f.p.s. for the 175 and 320 f.p.s. for the 150 The package is $799 for the 175 and $699 for the 150

sounds good !
    Sounds familiar ...LOL Another 350fps bow.
    Scorpyd Velocity165 425.5fps @ 426gr & 171KE,
    Zeiss 3-12x50mmDuralyt, CamX Accuspine arrows, 100gr RamCats or Spitfire Maxx & Firenocks
    Swarovski, Leica rangefinder, Surefire & Fenix lights.
    Wounded Warrior Project - Mentor.
    NRA Life Member 1971 Join up and fight to regain your rights!

Duke, get used to it:-) That foot stirrup is sticking out in front of the riser unlike the Maximus setup. I don't know what to think of this crossbow. I shouldered one at the show. The price is right. They will be offering camo zip ties as an option..............only kidding!!!!!! The gentleman at the Native booth told me the bow had the best trigger in the industry:-) I guess that remains to be seen. It had better be damn'd good to be the best. I did not get a chance to shoot one.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    MOON

Super Short Recurve Xbows- The Future of Recurve Hunting Xbows

STRYKER 350- LS 390 COMPOUND XBOWS - YOU CAN SPEND MORE BUT.......