a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Perrys No Peep archery sights

Perrys No Peep archery sights

Just put together the new 2013 PNP alignment pin scope on an Axcel hd vision pro and Copper John mark III. PNP, Axcel, and Copper John are not affiliated company's. I'm please to offer the best of both worlds. I am a dealer for Axcel / Armortech / T.R.U.ball. I am not a dealer for Copper John. I highly recommend all there fine products! PNP website is updated and hope to have nice video's in the future. Axcel / PNP 5 pin hd vision pro $355. Copper John mark III / PNP $225. Thank you for checking them out!.....Perry

P1010730.jpg
    Perrys No Peep archery sights....... BlackGold Archery sights --> Best prices--> Custom sight orders

John 3:16

Example view thru Perrys NO Peep @ 25 yards. Average dl archer will see a 10' view @25 yards

Instant "form feed back" at full draw, lock on with consistent, repeatable form.

Any change in your form at full draw will be instantly indicated by the rear "alignment pin scope"

Get on target extremely fast and stay on target!

Yes you can follow that buck chasing a doe thru brush or timber at "full draw"

No looking around your peep / bow string to get on target,with PNP you will see the whole target and any obstructions to the target!

Low light...add ten minutes to your hunt.

deer_20yd.jpg
    Perrys No Peep archery sights....... BlackGold Archery sights --> Best prices--> Custom sight orders

Quote Originally Posted by perrys no peep View Post
    Just put together the new 2013 PNP alignment pin scope on an Axcel hd vision pro and Copper John mark III. PNP, Axcel, and Copper John are not affiliated company's. I'm please to offer the best of both worlds. I am a dealer for Axcel / Armortech / T.R.U.ball. I am not a dealer for Copper John. I highly recommend all there fine products! PNP website is updated and hope to have nice video's in the future. Axcel / PNP 5 pin hd vision pro $355. Copper John mark III / PNP $225. Thank you for checking them out!.....Perry

P1010730.jpg
    Hello Perry:

The latest and greatest....look really NICE!
    www.nutsandboltsarchery.com
    http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showth...=who+wants+dvd
    Send me an email for DVD = $25.00....

alanlui@comcast.net

I've had more of a chance to play with my PNP as of late and it has made me a much better shooter.

It was very frustrating at first. Everytime I would bring the bow back my pins would be in a different spot, eventually I removed the sideplates from my bow and wow what a difference. The PNP showed me that I was torque'g and not relaxing my hand near enough, even with my sideplates off I don't always relax my hands properly and the pin alignment on the PNP reminds me to relax.

I have let two of my friends shoot the PNP on their bows and they have both now called Perry and ordered a PNP of their own.

I would highly recommend this sight and one thing to add. Perry was part of the Eastern Sports Show boycott, he stood up for our 2nd amendment rights. I had talked to Perry weeks before the show and I know he was hoping to sell a lot of these sights at the show.

Hands down the best purchase I've made for my bow.
    2012 Prime Centroid, QAD HDX, Perry's no Peep Copper John, Carbon Tightspot, Carbon limbsaver windjammer

I am sure that I will get hit for this but, I don't understand why the price of this and other product are so high. I have used the Hindsight, Kingsway Triad, Scrapejuice EZ sight and made my own for a fraction of the cost and have worked greatly. I am sure that this is a good product, but why so much?
    Alpine Silverado

Quote Originally Posted by Treedweller View Post
    I am sure that I will get hit for this but, I don't understand why the price of this and other product are so high. I have used the Hindsight, Kingsway Triad, Scrapejuice EZ sight and made my own for a fraction of the cost and have worked greatly. I am sure that this is a good product, but why so much?
    The copper john sight itself is around $100, Perry's model also includes the light mounting bracket on the copper john which I believe is another $10-15. When you subtract those prices you end up paying similar to the products you mention. Perry's sight is also microadjustable and very well made.

I'm not sure why he stopped carrying the Alignment Pin Only version, I feel that being able to use whatever sight you want in the front makes the PNP even more attractive...that said, the copper john dead nuts 3 is an awesome sight.
    2012 Prime Centroid, QAD HDX, Perry's no Peep Copper John, Carbon Tightspot, Carbon limbsaver windjammer

I guess ya just have to try it to see the difference. I love mine! Don't see me going back to a peep ever.
    Jim Litmer VP Sales www.thirdhandarchery.com 1-800-339-0232
    International customers please order by email thirdhandinc@twc.com

The original Made in the USA

"Hunt safe today, so you can hunt again tomorrow".

Been looking at the PNP for a while now on here. May be a dumb Question but do you have any application for a single pin slider? I've been shooting a single pin for 15 years, multible pins just clutter up field of view too much for me, I'm using a MBG ascent on my Insanity and HHA Ultra on my Z7. Would be interested, thanks.

Not a dumb question at all...sorry not for a slider sight. PNP's are one complete aiming system. (2 to choose from with 2 price points)

Boycotted Harrisburg.....promoting The Bow Hunters Super show March 8-9-10 Cleveland IX center, stop and say hello!

Do these work good for target shooting.. i have a bowhunter set up but i shoot alot of targets.. or is peep better for targets

Quote Originally Posted by habablashaska View Post
    Do these work good for target shooting.. i have a bowhunter set up but i shoot alot of targets.. or is peep better for targets
    YES....That's all I use for 3d. I like the .010 Axcel set up.

Kinda cool getting orders from Austria,Australia,South Africa, Canada,Mexico.

ttt

ttt

ttt

Any way to use a set-up like yours with aging eyes?

Quote Originally Posted by iluvgear1 View Post
    Any way to use a set-up like yours with aging eyes?
    Yes, try looking at your pins / target on the side of your bow string (not thru your peep) If you can see the pins / target clearly going "no peep" should work very well for you.

http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=1481531

If you wear glasses go to wally world and experiment with 1/2 power lower glasses,take a sight in with you to eye ball pins / object at 20+ yards away. Bifocals generally don't work well,with or without a peep.
    Last edited by perrys no peep; February 13th, 2013 at 08:59 AM.

See ya at the Springfield,Mass Sportsman show Feb 21-22-23-24

ttt

ttt

See ya @ The Bowhunters Super Show Cleveland IX center March 8-9-10!

Getting great feed back for the 2013 sights

Thanks so much!

Were @ the bowhunters super show,
    Looks like a really cool show!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast