a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">

Thread: Diamond Infinite Edge Cable/String Length

Diamond Infinite Edge Cable/String Length

I ordered 2 Diamond Infinite Edge bows for my son and daughter and we are waiting for them to come in. While we are waiting I wanted to order a spare set of cable and strings from The Bowstring Shop (they are having a deal here on AT for $50).

The problem I am having is that the Diamond website does not have the specs listed for the new bows yet, only the 2012 and prior bows. For the folks here who have already received there 2013 Infinite Edges, did it have a hang tag or something with the string and cable length? Does anyone here know what the lengths are?

Thanks for any help.

Hey Oldmike. I'll bet the Bowstring Shop has the specs on it.

Quote Originally Posted by kerrye View Post
    Hey Oldmike. I'll bet the Bowstring Shop has the specs on it.
    I asked them, and right now they do not have the specs on the Infinite Edge. I'm hoping someone here might have the information. I really hope there is a data card that comes with these bows that gives the string and cable length, otherwise I'm not sure where to get this information. I tried contacting Bowtech/Diamond through there contact us page on their site, a while ago, and have not received any response.

Does Bowtech have a phone number? I was able to contact PSE by phone, I'm really surprised Bowtech does not list a customer service phone#.

Thanks,
    Mike

I didnt get any information card with my wives bow. Im looking for the same info so i can order her a custom string and cable set.

I didnt get any information on mine either, you should be able to take your bow to any pro shop or anywhere that services bows. They can measure it for you with no problem.

I just noticed last night that Diamond has finally put up the specs on their website:
    http://www.diamondarchery.com/#/manualDisplay?r=-1&i=0

Just be sure you click the 2013 tab.

Thanks Mike. I'll print that off to go with my info (what there is of it).