Thread: Mathews Mission Rally Bow Package (Brand New)

Exclamation Mathews Mission Rally Bow Package (Brand New)

Rally-120x229.pngQAD.jpgTruGlo.jpgAxion.jpg

Mathews Mission Rally Bow Package- $600 TYD

Mathews Mission Rally (Black)
    http://missionarchery.com/product/rally/

Fully set up with:

QAD Hunter Rest
    Tru-Glo Carbon XS sight
    Axion 3" Stabilizer
    RAD Peep and D-Loop

*Brand New Bow, never been fired
    **I will have it set to your specifications, ie draw length and weight, if you want.

Great package for a new or growing archer. If you’re looking for a versatile bow that you can hunt and compete with, the Rally™ is your bow. It offers unseen adjustability and performance in an entry level target bow that can also hunt with the best of them. Thanks to the new patent-pending Opti-Mod™ cam system you can simply change a module on the cams to convert a 70lb. bow to a 60lb. bow, while maintaining draw length adjustability from 22 inches to 30 inches in half inch increments. This bow has all the adjustability of a modular two cam system and rivals the down-range performance of high-end target bows.

***Ready to shoot, to your door, $600

Hi. I'd like to offer $500 for this. I'd go higher since it's all brand new but that is my budget. If you can do it that would be awesome!

Actually I can go up to $550 I see there is more value in this than I thought with TYD. I will still need arrows, a black quiver, and a release, can you offer any of these for me? If not I can buy them separate, either way I'm gonna need them. Thanks!