Ted Nugent to Piers Morgan : Leave gun owners alone!

&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Ted Nugent to Piers Morgan : Leave gun owners alone!

AT News

2. Remove Advertisements
    ArcheryTalk.com
    Advertisements

right on leave us the hell alone.

4. Remove Advertisements
    ArcheryTalk.com
    Advertisements

Reminds me of this. http://saveuschuckwoolery.com/

Nuge hit this one on the head.

6. Remove Advertisements
    ArcheryTalk.com
    Advertisements

MUST SEE!!!!! thank God for unc ted!!!

if he runs for office????

gota love uncle ted.

That's awesome!!
    . Target-BOSS Black Ops/CBE pro lite/3x feathervision/proV/Easton X27/custom stabs 27/14
    Hunt-Destroyer 340/HHA-DS5510/ProV/G5 Headlock/FMJ/ ST Mags
    Truball HBX

Why doesn't Piers go back home. Maybe kick his ass back home and leave us alone. But I think they shipped him over here for a reason. They hate his a&;(!k more then we do.

If there is something about America he don't like he should take his fish and chips, tea sippin' $$$ back across the big pond and stay there!
    Horseshoe Bend Archery Strings
    Hoyt Vector Turbo, Hoyt Hyperedge, Hoyt Faktor 30
    My business is killin' and business is good!

I love it! Get em Ted, get em bro.

Piers is a prime example of a perfect liberal butt hole.

Someone needs to get him out somewhere [if they can get around all his body guards] and stomp a mud hole in him.
    Shootin Flat And Hittin Hard

That was flipping excellent.
    2012 Elite Answer 28", 61lbs, HHA Otimizer XL5510 .010, QAD HDX, Doinker Dish, Surgical 340's, Square-Up, QAD Exodus & Ulmer Edge Broadheads
    2008.5 Elite GT500 28", 62lbs, HHA OpimizerXL5510 .010, QADS HDX, Doinker Dish, Surgical 340's, Square-Up, QAD Exodus and Ulmer Edge Broadheads

I still want to know why a British (not american)guy can get off tell us whats right and wrong about this county....hell.mght as well let illegal start voting too
    Last edited by BowHuntnKY; February 8th, 2013 at 07:31 AM.
    Center Circle Strings
    Select Optix

He has dual citizenship, from my understanding anyway.

But I still think he has no right to tell us what to do here.

I have to hand it to Nugent. He's awfully kind to the likes of Piers Morgan.

People like Morgan need to learn to leave other folks alone or get some guns of their own.

That made my morning!
    Affordable Canadian bear hunts N.W. Ontario, PM me for details

Quote Originally Posted by MGF View Post
    I have to hand it to Nugent. He's awfully kind to the likes of Piers Morgan.

People like Morgan need to learn to leave other folks alone or get some guns of their own.
    Ah yes, but that would go against his belittling nature now wouldn't it? Piers is a born critic that's not happy unless he's not putting down someone or something.

Hey Piers.......................

right on everyone morgan needs to take his a?? back to his home & bother the queen ! go get him ted . we kicked their butts out of our country many years ago for trying to rule us , looks like we might have to do it again in his case!

Uncle Ted gets it right again!!

It's no secret I am not a huge fan of Ted's methods, but when I watched that the other day I had to admit he did a pretty good job. Pierce tries to "make a point" and then cut the other person off so they can't reply, it's his style. But Nugent did a pretty decent job of not letting Morgan shut him off.
    Mike - 2016 Elite Synergy 50#@28.5" - Bow String Depot, Elite QAD HDX, HHA XL-5519, Dead Center 6", Easton Hexx, Solid Legend.

Go Ted NUGE! wow, that was much needed.

Get him Ted!

And that 1 min 7 second video is why Ted has my vote of support despite all the negatives that come with him!

Quote Originally Posted by Skeeter 58 View Post
    He has dual citizenship, from my understanding anyway.

But I still think he has no right to tell us what to do here.
    P Morgan has applied for citizenship but has not attained it yet. He does have a right to express an opinion and everyone else has the right to evaluate that opinion and that is exactly what Ted has done. Morgan is indeed standing on the graves of the slaughtered just to get attention and it is working. Many who have never heard of Piers Morgan before now have been exposed to him. There is no such thing as bad publicity.

Doug

Quote Originally Posted by dougedwards View Post
    P Morgan has applied for citizenship but has not attained it yet. He does have a right to express an opinion
    Quote Originally Posted by dougedwards View Post
    and everyone else has the right to evaluate that opinion and that is exactly what Ted has done. Morgan is indeed standing on the graves of the slaughtered just to get attention and it is working. Many who have never heard of Piers Morgan before now have been exposed to him. There is no such thing as bad publicity.

Doug

If that is in fact true, then he has no business trying to change anything in our constitution, nor starting a campaign trying to do so.

I don't take so well to out sider's trying to infringe upon my rights and way of life. Some may be okay with it, but I'm not, and I have no problem expressing my AMERICAN opinions.

Piers Morgan can carry his sorry butt back to England as far as I'm concerned. He has no rights here. All he wants to do is come over here, make the big money, then try to push his liberal ways upon us.

Ted got it right, there. P Morgan is the perfect posterboy to stand up for things that make no sense at all to common sense people. I have tuned into his program a couple times and just can't keep watching that bafoon for more than a minute. I would certainly help pay for his one way ticket home.
    " I never said most of the things I said"....Yogi Berra

North Dakota soon to be Coeur d' alene Idaho
    I'm NO fan of Ted, but that was AWSOME!!! He spoke well, delivered the message and didn't sound like a moron. I like it a lot!!! Go TED.
    If you are not living on the edge, you are simply taking up too much space!!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast