a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">

Thread: Hoyt GMX RH 25" (white)

Hoyt GMX RH 25" (white)

For sale as pictured is a used (I'm the 2nd owner) right handed Hoyt GMX riser, 25" in white. Included is the Hoyt after market grip, ARE adjustable rest, new Shibuya plunger and new .025 black Beiter clicker. Purchased new this is over 720.00 as assembled.

There are two small chips in the finish. One on the edge of the shelf and one adjacent to the clicker.

Also included is the Hoyt riser bag.

Due to a bow shoulder injury unrelated to shooting, I may not be shooting for 6 month to a year depending on if surgery is deemed required.

My loss is your gain.

Asking $575.00 or BRO. Posted price includes shipping in the Continental USA via USPS Priority with insurance. Will ship outside USA but buyer pays the actual shipping and all other fees/duties as applicable.

Tom

Hey no offense but that might be priced a bit high for a secondhand GMX, a new GMX on Lancaster is $599. Just my two cents.

Yes you are correct on the new price at Lancaster. Add to that the grip 30.00, rest 20.00, plunger 40.00 & clicker 15.00 and you'd be spending 715.00 plus shipping.

I think for an add limbs and string ready to shoot riser, this is a valid price to ask. It also says "BRO" best reasonable offer. I'm not however giving it away.
    If you prefer, spend the 715.00+ and get a new riser. I purchased this, set it up with the intent to shoot it but have since been sidelined
    with a neck/shoulder issue that keeps me from even attempting to hold a bow. let alone shoot.

My best,

Tom

Okay. Best of luck with your sale, I hope your shoulder doesn't keep you out for too long!

Albany, California, just north of Berkeley.
    Somerandomguy was trying to be helpful and his response was gracious. Your comment, "If you prefer, spend the 715.00+ and get a new riser," comes across a bit arrogant. Surely you didn't mean for it to.

Most archers looking for a riser already have a clicker, rest and plunger so the only really valuable item is the riser itself which typically goes for $425-$495 for one in excellent condition and in a desirable color, not white. I agree with Somerandomguy: I'd say you are about $100 over its real ballpark value. Even with the goodies.

11) Negative comments, flaming or personal attacks are not permitted. (If you have a comment or an issue, PM the seller). Thread CRAPPING will not be tolerated. If you are not interested in buying or selling, or you have nothing positive to say, STAY OUT OF THE THREAD! If you think the asking price is too high, or you want to make an offer below asking price, contact the seller via email or PM. There may be certain situations where credible sources will question the item you are selling. We may allow such inquiries on a case-by-case basis. This does not apply to someone’s personal opinion or price complaints.
    GOOD FUN AND GOOD SHOOTING, Ryan.

OP's mailbox is full ... not accepting PMs

Mailbox now emptied....please contact Massman if interested in the GMX riser.

If anyone is interested in this riser minus the plunger, rest & clicker I'd consider an offer of 475.00 for it with the aftermarket grip installed. Shipping in the Continental USA included.

Cutting price to 395.00 as pictured including shipping in the contineutal USA.

More pictures avail upon request.

Tom

PM Sent regarding International shipping

Excellent riser and looks great in white

All PM's answered

Sold TY