Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Arrest warrant issued for Pope Benedict

Arrest warrant issued for Pope Benedict

On February for a European government issued an arrest warrant for Pope Benedict they notified the Vatican secretary of state Cardinal Bertona who did not reply but six days later came the resignation of Pope Benedict the government cites crimes against humanity and criminal conspiracy of the Vatican To aid and protect child torture and trafficking
    Article found in a global media release and statement from the international tribunal into the crimes of church and state

A Redneck lost in a yuppie town

Link?
    Happy the man and happy he alone; he who can call today his own; he who secure within can say, "tomorrow do thy worst, for I have lived today."--John Dryden
    "I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude."--Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by SARASR View Post
    On February for a European government issued an arrest warrant for Pope Benedict they notified the Vatican secretary of state Cardinal Bertona who did not reply but six days later came the resignation of Pope Benedict the government cites crimes against humanity and criminal conspiracy of the Vatican To aid and protect child torture and trafficking
    Article found in a global media release and statement from the international tribunal into the crimes of church and state
    Is this for real, or just like Fox News for real?
    “Military awards billion dollar indoor weapons contract to Nerf.”
    ― the Onion

http://itccs.org/2013/02/13/pope-ben...lth-by-easter/

Brussels:

The historically unprecedented resignation of Joseph Ratzinger as Pope this week was compelled by an upcoming action by a European government to issue an arrest warrant against Ratzinger and a public lien against Vatican property and assets by Easter.

The ITCCS Central Office in Brussels is compelled by Pope Benedict's sudden abdication to disclose the following details:
    http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/...91E0ZI20130215
    "His continued presence in the Vatican is necessary, otherwise he might be defenseless. He wouldn't have his immunity, his prerogatives, his security, if he is anywhere else," said one Vatican official, speaking on condition of anonymity.
    Didn't find anything on reuters concerning any arrest warrant. The itccs post has been linked by many sites that most would likely call into question.
    Walk Your Talk

Quote Originally Posted by Spreggy View Post
    I'm guessing it's Dan Rather, Mary Mapes, NBC, MSNBC real.
    Vicit agnus noster eum sequamur

So why does the article only claim "a European nation…" issued a warrant. I'm guessing it's due to a lack of corroborating evidence to support their assertion.
    Vicit agnus noster eum sequamur

^idk.
    I'm not sure it's even legit at this time. I edited my post to read that essentially I haven't found it on anything I'd consider above board.
    Walk Your Talk

The "tribunal" of the "itccs" is one guy named Kevin D Annett of Canada, who pretends to be a minister.

Color me dubious.

As long as he remained Pope, he was granted immunity as head of state. Why would he have resigned then? If strong evidence can be found that he willingly and knowingly oversaw a system where pedophile priests were protected and the victims ignored, such a trial might have a chance. To say that he turned a blind eye is not enough IMO....
    I hold these to be the two greatest human values ever: Firstly, unconditional and universal love of all beings, and then, the sense of humour, with love giving meaning to our lives, and the sense of humour giving us solace from love. Doris Lussier
    "Humanity has evolved - as far as it has evolved," continued the old priest " with no thanks to its predecessors or itself. Evolution brings human beings. Human beings, through a long and painful process, bring humanity." Endymion

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowwood View Post
    The "tribunal" of the "itccs" is one guy named Kevin D Annett of Canada, who pretends to be a minister.
    http://itccs.org/about/

http://itccs.org/tribunal-members/

which might explain SARASR lack of info.

The AT PRM, better than snopes...........
    Walk Your Talk

Quote Originally Posted by Pierre Couture View Post
    As long as he remained Pope, he was granted immunity as head of state. Why would he have resigned then? If strong evidence can be found that he willingly and knowingly oversaw a system where pedophile priests were protected and the victims ignored, such a trial might have a chance. To say that he turned a blind eye is not enough IMO....
    I find it impossible to believe he was unaware. Just cannot buy it. Subordinate priests and bishops are simply lower links in the chain of command, to use a military jargon.
    Denial is simply a form of damage control. IMO

Hoyt Maxxis 31 Reezen 6.5

"If you can't dazzle them with brilliance: baffle them with BS {unknow}

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad022 View Post
    I find it impossible to believe he was unaware. Just cannot buy it. Subordinate priests and bishops are simply lower links in the chain of command, to use a military jargon.
    Especially given the massive cash outlay in settlements (about $1.2 billion).
    Barebow recurve
    Target rig (NFAA Trad): Spigarelli 2001 VBS with SF Ultimate Pro limbs at 44#
    Target rig (IBO RU): Spigarelli BB with Uukha EX-1 limbs at 40#
    Target rig (Indoor): Spigarelli 2001 VBS with SF limbs at 34#
    Hunting rig: Hoyt Dorado riser with Tradtech Black Max carbon limbs at 45#

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad022 View Post
    "Plausible" deniability is a valid argument in court. For in international court to try him for crimes against humanity, you need evidence that he was actively (willingly and knowingly) involved in protecting priests. If you don't have that kind of evidence, the trial may very well be a short one, and the victims will be made fools of.
    I hold these to be the two greatest human values ever: Firstly, unconditional and universal love of all beings, and then, the sense of humour, with love giving meaning to our lives, and the sense of humour giving us solace from love. Doris Lussier
    "Humanity has evolved - as far as it has evolved," continued the old priest " with no thanks to its predecessors or itself. Evolution brings human beings. Human beings, through a long and painful process, bring humanity." Endymion

Just because he had immunity from prosecution does not mean allegations against him will not be made in open court.

It's better for the church for the sitting pontiff not be hiding behind immunity.
    Barebow recurve

^was or is Benedict being prosecuted?
    Walk Your Talk

Quote Originally Posted by cobowhntr View Post
    ^was or is Benedict being prosecuted?
    Who knows, but it really does not matter.

If the sitting pontiff is implicated in a pedophile scandal and coverup whether he can be prosecuted or not is pretty much irrelevant.
    Barebow recurve

http://itccs.org/about/

http://itccs.org/tribunal-members/

which might explain SARASR lack of info.
    The AT PRM, better than snopes...........
    My wife called me with the information I'm not sure Where she got it. looked it up and saw the article about the ITCCS And took it as a legitimate new source, apparently seems to be something very different I see no legitimate new sources reporting on this so we'll see what happens in the coming days sorry if I was pretty premature with the post
    A Redneck lost in a yuppie town

Quote Originally Posted by Spreggy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Indychris View Post
    I'm guessing it's Dan Rather, Mary Mapes, NBC, MSNBC real.
    Now that is comedy gold, right there.

Funny on both parts.
    Happy the man and happy he alone; he who can call today his own; he who secure within can say, "tomorrow do thy worst, for I have lived today."--John Dryden

Quote Originally Posted by SARASR View Post
    My wife called me with the information I'm not sure Where she got it. looked it up and saw the article about the ITCCS And took it as a legitimate new source, apparently seems to be something very different I see no legitimate new sources reporting on this so we'll see what happens in the coming days sorry if I was pretty premature with the post
    Don't sweat the premature posting. It happens to lots of posters. There are certain things that can help you prevent premature posting in the future. An interwebs search will do you good.

Best part is as long as he doesnt leave Vatican City nobody could do anything anyway.
    Bernie's Brass Knuckles Staff
    Fever River Arrow Staff
    Straight 'N Arrow Bow Slings Staff
    Bowtech Insanity CPX , Hoyt Element, MBG Sights (Ascent Ambush, Vengeance, & Rush), Easton Hexx 330s, CX Maxima RED 350, PSE CF X Weave pro 300s

Quote Originally Posted by mt_elkhunter View Post
    best part is as long as he doesnt leave vatican city nobody could do anything anyway.
    seal 6.........
    Walk Your Talk

"Plausible" deniability is a valid argument in court. For in international court to try him for crimes against humanity, you need evidence that he was actively (willingly and knowingly) involved in protecting priests. If you don't have that kind of evidence, the trial may very well be a short one, and the victims will be made fools of.
    Agreed; being certain, or reasonably certain of an event {knowledge of......} is one thing, but proving the fact is an entirely different thing. Time will tell.

Hoyt Maxxis 31 Reezen 6.5

"If you can't dazzle them with brilliance: baffle them with BS {unknow}

seal 6.........
    Could you imagine the outroar that would cause. It would be an interesting battle since they claim the Swiss guard is pretty badass
    Bernie's Brass Knuckles Staff
    Fever River Arrow Staff
    Straight 'N Arrow Bow Slings Staff
    Bowtech Insanity CPX , Hoyt Element, MBG Sights (Ascent Ambush, Vengeance, & Rush), Easton Hexx 330s, CX Maxima RED 350, PSE CF X Weave pro 300s

This was the topic of discussion last wed. night on a radio show called "ground zero" w/Clyde Lewis......looks like the guys info may be right....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast