a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">

Thread: fuse carbon blade sight?

fuse carbon blade sight?

Has anyone used it on here? How did you like it? What is the price looking like for the micro adjust series?

I have been trying to find some reviews on this sight but I cannot find any for some reason I don't think the sight is expensive or anything I think most people just end up going for some of the other more popular sights.

The going price for these is $120-$150. I have seen them as low as $100. I have not seen any review of them yet either.

You talking about the carbon interceptor??

IF so I have the 5 pin model with the .019 pins and I will tell you it is a sweet sight. No complaints at all. I really like it. It is a nice sight, you won't be disappointed with it. It doesn't get the credit it deserves.
    Hoyt Spyder 30

The good. Light weight, the ability to extend the sight to suit your peep, has threads for a light. The bad. Pins are not heavy duty, not a lot of fibre as each pin has one strand maybe 4 inches long. I have used one for the past year and find the sight to be in the middle of the pack for value and features. Certainly better than the Axion sight that it replaced.
    2011 Hoyt Carbon Element 60#-29" Realtree AP Camo with RKT cams

QAD HDX
    Fuse Carbon Interceptor
    Easton Axis

Thanks guys i will take all that into consideration

I had one and it was ok. I thought it was a little on the light duty side. I sold it and bought a single pin HHA sight. Best move I've done lately.
    If it's worth doing, it's worth doing right!

I have a 5pin fuse '10 model that has slide extension bar. My pins are nowhere as bright as my Cobra 5pin that has the fiber optic wrapped on the side of sight that I don't know how old it is. But with the brighter pins on the Cobra sight makes for much quicker target acquisition and accurate shots IMO.

Does anyone know the weight of the fuse carbon blade sight?