Thread: PSE "Elite" release date ??

PSE "Elite" release date ??

Hi,

Can anyone say when the 2013 Tac15i, the "Elite" be in the shops ??

Looking for an official date, would be very much appreciated.

Thanks

THUK.

I don't know if its official, but I heard some time in March. I hope it's soon.

Thanks for the reply .

I know its not the most popular crossbow due to its length and weight, but it is still a fantastic piece of engineering.

I agree, the 15i is a work of art. you really have to get your hands on it and shoot it to appreciate it. After that the length and weight don't seem to matter as much.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike K View Post
    I agree, the 15i is a work of art. you really have to get your hands on it and shoot it to appreciate it. After that the length and weight don't seem to matter as much.
    Being from the UK where hunting with crossbows and vertical bows is illegal all we can do it target shot so length and weight don't really come into it when you have your crossbow on a bench / rest trying to make a 75 yard shot !!!

Just wish someone knew an exact date of release on the "beast"...

Being from the UK where hunting with crossbows and vertical bows is illegal all we can do it target shot

Wow, I can't imagine life without bow hunting!!! You can find more info on the Tac here. http://www.longrangehunting.com/forums/f108/

Quote Originally Posted by Mike K View Post
    Wow, I can't imagine life without bow hunting!!! You can find more info on the Tac here. http://www.longrangehunting.com/forums/f108/
    Its a cross we all have to bare over here in the UK, we can hunt but we have to use guns; either pellet guns (airguns) or firearms but not bows of any kind.
    We are so limited here on vertical / crossbows I get nearly all my stuff from the USA. There are some good places that do ship equipment over the pond to us here in the UK; just have to dig-deep and pay whatever import-tax they see fit to on it.

Any news yet on the release date.... anyone ????

Yep, when they are ready to ship...asked them last week and my order (from November mind you) has no ship date yet....gonna be a few more weeks at best....
    Wyvern

Dave, I've heard a few rumors, but did they give any real information as to why the delay in the release date?

Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern Creations View Post
    Yep, when they are ready to ship...asked them last week and my order (from November mind you) has no ship date yet....gonna be a few more weeks at best....
    Wyvern
    Thanks for the up-date David.... I can't wait to give you my money for an "Elite"; Im just surprised that PSE haven't come forward with a release date.
    Just have to be patient a little while longer !!!

Would appreciate any up-dates you might get to hear about David.

Thanks again

Elite update- there are a few new videos on YouTube about the Elite. Looks good. They said it has a better trigger, a bubble level on the receiver, thicker and wider limbs, and the cocking sled is captured in the rail. I hope they release it soon.

any updates on the release date?

Other than the few videos on YouTube, I haven't heard anything new about the release date. I hope it's soon!!!!!

They are really dragging there heals on this one. It will be June soon, Im actually thinking about something else.

Does anyone know the actual reason for such a late release date ????

Yea I agree, they really are dragging their heals. Makes me feel that there are problems that they are trying to work out. What ever the delay is, they are very secretive about it, and it may wind up costing them some sales.

What's the difference in all the PSE tac models ?
    PSE Militia - Illinois Chapter
    PSE SUPER SHORT......SUPER fast
    2012 OMEN Pro- Faster then Fast..
    If GERONIMO had a PSE- we'd all be speaking APACHE!

Quote Originally Posted by Dogmann View Post
    What's the difference in all the PSE tac models ?
    Dogmann, there are only two versions of the Tac for 2013. The ordnance and the Elite. The ordnance fits on an ar15 lower, and the Elite is a complete unit. Before these, 2012 and earlier, it was the Tac 15 and 15i. Basically they are the same just a few upgrades for 2013. If they don't get their s#~t together they will have to call them new for 2014.

They said it has a better trigger
    The trigger has not changed. It is accurate but heavy. We sell and install a competition, after-market trigger set at 3 #.

Here is our review article on the TAC Elite and Ordnance crossbows - review. We shipped our first batch of Elite's to our customers.
    Sitka Gear clothing -- 2013 models are here
    Large selection of Eberlestock and Badlands packs - Eberlestock Gunslinger
    PSE Tac -- Most experienced TAC 15/Elite Crossbow Dealer
    Tac15forum.com -- Learn and share. Take this tool to its ultimate limits
    TAC Elite Review Article -- "I became a TAC dealer because my TAC 15i put 6 arrows into 1.875 inches at 100 yards."