a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">

Thread: 2013 Dead Center Dead Silent Stabilizer Review

2013 Dead Center Dead Silent Stabilizer Review

Just came in the mail today first of I got this stabilizer to reduce the kick up on my 2013 hunter and help me hold a little better at longer ranges. This I opted for the 10in Dead Center Dead Silent Stabilizer 9oz.

Finish:
    This thing is beyond flawless it is perfect to a T not a blemish on the thing anywhere.

Material:
    Feels stout and made of quality materials I don't like the thin carbon ones as I only hunt with this bow and they feel as if they will break. It feels as very sturdy and strong!

Vibration:
    The very little vib my bow has disappeared!

Overall this stabilizer is great and I would not hesitate to buy from Todd again! At 64.95 that's made better than the higher end stabs never will I again pay 80+ for a stab. Btw the stickers are optional if you want that jet black look

Great product A+

Xpedition Xplorer 65# 28.5" 346Grain Easton Flatlines 290fps Rage Titaniums
    All things are possible to him who believes. Mark 9:23

2013 Dead Center Dead Silent Stabilizer Review

Xpedition Xplorer 65# 28.5" 346Grain Easton Flatlines 290fps Rage Titaniums
    All things are possible to him who believes. Mark 9:23

Awesome stab! I love my dead level hunter. Great choice and Todd is a great guy who makes great stabilizers.
    '14 Energy 35 | Axcel Armortech HD I DCAP Dead Level Hunter | LD Micro Elite Rest | Gold Tip Velocity Hunter Arrows | Tru Ball Boss X

All dead center products are of great quality and do the job flawlessly. Great people to deal with also