Bow Fitter's LLC premium bowstrings and tuning...
Hey guys here is a quick run down of the process and pricing to go along with it. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to call or PM me.
1) measure and record all the specs of your bow as it is received
2) install new string and cables (if applicable)
3) spec the bow out for draw length, peak weight and let off
4) install peep, D loop, rest chord and tied in nocking points (if applicable) and all the serving and loop mat'l will match your threads
5) rough set cam lean (if applicable) and rough set timing
6) check cam sync on the shooting machine and synchronize the cams
7) finalize cam timing with use of the chronograph for best performance and DFC (draw force curve)
8) finalize cam lean through bareshaft tuning (if applicable)
9) finalize spec's and recheck cam timing, cam sync, peep height, draw length, draw weight, let off, etc.
10) broadhead tune (if applicable) out to 50 yds
11) set 2nd & 3rd axis on sights (if applicable)
12) nock tune your arrows at 20 yds with the shooting machine (not included in price, $5 an arrow)
All strings are built in house using state of the art equipment to do so. All string/cable sets are pre-stretched, twisted under tension and stretched again on Specialty air stretchers at 400+ lbs. All serving is done between 350-400# on a Specialty Super Server and then allowed 24 hours to recover and then checked at 100#, spec'd and packaged.
I mainly use Brownell string mat'l and both BCY's and Brownell's serving mat'l. The main material I'm using for both strings and cabling is Rhino and Fury, both have proven to be very good materials with all the attributes I look for in a material (ie stability, stability, stability, speed, soft and quiet shot, looks). I do have a very limited amount of BCY "X" but can order whatever you may fancy. All shooting strings will be served with either 3D, 1D, Spectra or Mini....cable servings are done in Halo, Bullwhip, 3D, Spectra, Majesty, Crown or Fusion, basically whatever I feel is best for the particular bow and the finished diameter I am shooting for to match up with the cam grooves. All center servings are done in either Majesty, 62XS, Diamondback or Crown....sizes form 0.018"-0.022". If you give me a particular diameter to hit I will or I can match it to the particular nocks you are shooting. 0.021" is used as default if you don't know or state what size.
1-2 colors- $75
camo blends- $85 (up to 6 colors)
tiger streaks- add $10
pin stripes or 3-4 colors- add $15
matching limb driver strings- $25
BowJax speed sleeves included (9 colors available)
Any color servings included
brass nocks with matching shrink wrap- available upon request
I have every color string mat'l Brownell carries and as much or more colors in the serving mat'l....I can also make any "speckled" color you may fancy by blending 2 together. Thanks again for all the support and business guys, it really is my pleasure to work with you and help where I can.
black carbon fiber- $35
NEW Kolorfusion coated string stops- $45 (Realtree AP. AP Green, MO Infinity and flat black)
strings and tune- $150 (plus return ship/ins)
Custom finish work:
Kolorfusion, Cerakote, paint, powder coating, silk screening- CALL for info and pricing[/QUOTE]