Archery Talk Forum banner

Max2000 Pictures?

18K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Tom C 
#1 ·
Looking at the Max2000 for my next bow and was curious about what the bow looked like with white profusion carbon limbs. I have seen pictures of the bow with the previous raw carbon look but want to see the new limb color on a bow. So if anyone has some I would appreciate seeing them.

Thanks Chad

#2 ·
What white Profusion Carbon Limbs are you talking about? As far as I know, they only come in silver.
Jbird

#5 · (Edited)
Excuse me. Yes you are correct, they are silver, but to me the picture on Merlin's website looks about as much white as they do silver. This is the reason why I asked if anyone had some pics so I would have an idea how they looked. Thanks for posting the pics Max2000 I appreciate it very much. Also would it be worth it to get the split cables in place of the standard cable cable gaurd setup? I have never shot a shoot through and don't know if i would like it or if it would make that much difference.

Thanks Chad

#6 ·
Sure do wish they were still making the darker charcoal/black limbs. Looks awefully good. My Max has the silver which is slowly but surely growing on me, but the darker color still looks better IMO. I understand that you can also get some fade colors on the limbs. Email Merlin for details. They have always been great at returning my emails.

Tom

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.