Any Mathews Monster tuning problems?

&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp

Any Mathews Monster tuning problems?

I'm planning on ordering a Monster Chill this Sat. A buddy had a Monster last year and told me he had nothing but problems with the limbs deflection. What I want to know is if anybody else has had any problems? If anybody has a Monster I'd like your feed back on how you like or don't like about it. I'll be out of town till Friday so I wont be able to respond till then. Thank you.

I have monster xlr8, for almost three years now. The only problem I had with mine was getting used to the draw cycle, except for haven't had any problems with its accurate they say 5 bh is unforgiving but I don't have a problem have taken many animals with it and killed many bullseyes and it's fast

All i can say is if you get a good one great! If not look out you better be prepared to have a shop willing to work with you because they can be a PITA.

I'm going to order a Chill tomorrow. I'm sure if I have any problems Mathews will fix it. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Had mine for 2 years now, MR 7, at the end of last summer I had a limb im balance occur on the top limbs, took us about 20 minutes of shopwork to figure it out, sent them in to mathews and got back not only a top set of limb but also a matching bottom set, no questions asked, free of charge. Other than that I have not had one issue with the bow
    Monster MR-7 32"DL @ 70# Carbon Tech Rhino 300's
    Axcel Vision HD 5 pin with Carter 2 Shot Release