Thread: Any Mathews Monster tuning problems?

Any Mathews Monster tuning problems?

I'm planning on ordering a Monster Chill this Sat. A buddy had a Monster last year and told me he had nothing but problems with the limbs deflection. What I want to know is if anybody else has had any problems? If anybody has a Monster I'd like your feed back on how you like or don't like about it. I'll be out of town till Friday so I wont be able to respond till then. Thank you.

mathews drenalin, tronjo grip, t5 quiver, hd2 , spot hogg hogg it , fuse carbon cx stabilizer, easton axis n-fused and scott rhino xt

I have monster xlr8, for almost three years now. The only problem I had with mine was getting used to the draw cycle, except for haven't had any problems with its accurate they say 5 bh is unforgiving but I don't have a problem have taken many animals with it and killed many bullseyes and it's fast
    For by grace are you saved through faith and that not of yourselves it is the gift of God. Ephesians 2:8

XLR8 70lb 28.5dl ibo: pass through speed
    MR6 80lb 28.5 dl ibo: pass through speed + some

All i can say is if you get a good one great! If not look out you better be prepared to have a shop willing to work with you because they can be a PITA.

I'm going to order a Chill tomorrow. I'm sure if I have any problems Mathews will fix it. I'll keep my fingers crossed.
    mathews drenalin, tronjo grip, t5 quiver, hd2 , spot hogg hogg it , fuse carbon cx stabilizer, easton axis n-fused and scott rhino xt

Had mine for 2 years now, MR 7, at the end of last summer I had a limb im balance occur on the top limbs, took us about 20 minutes of shopwork to figure it out, sent them in to mathews and got back not only a top set of limb but also a matching bottom set, no questions asked, free of charge. Other than that I have not had one issue with the bow
    Monster MR-7 31"DL @ 70# Carbon Tech Rhino 300's
    Axcel Vision HD 5 pin with Carter 2 Shot Release