Thread: H13 Cam feedback

H13 Cam feedback

Want any feedback on the new cams , going to order this week the Method , how's the bow in regards to braking in ,string stretch and cam timing? Great reviews looking forward to getting one , enjoy shooting my legion but can't resist on a new Bear.
    Thanks in advance.

Elite Pulse 2013 - Target
    Shrewd Sight + Scope, Shrewd stabilizers,
    AAE pro blade rest, Carter Honey 3 finger +
    Goldtip series 22 arrows.
    Hoyt Vector 35 - Hunting

H13 Cam feedback

So far so good. No noticeable timing drift after 300 shots or so. As soon as the snow clears ill be able to do some more shooting at the range. That will be the test for me. Gotta get ready for turkey!

H13 Cam feedback

Sorry that's on a bear motive 6.... Same cam system tho!

Bear is still using their Contraband strings and cables which are junk imo. they are the same strings that they have been using for several years. other than the factory strings, their bows are solid. i would strongly suggest you buying some aftermarket strings.
    2014 Bear Agenda 7
    - Spot Hogg Hogg-It Wrapped 5 Pin Sight
    - Trophy Ridge Revolution 2.0 Rest
    - Trophy Ridge 9" Static Stab /w Doinker QD
    - Trophy Ridge Arrow Cage Quiver

Prolly got 500+ shots on my Motive 6 no cam timing issues or twists needed yet.
    3-D, field, spot rig = Bear Motive 6 / axcel ax 3000 / trophy taker ss / looking for stabilizers
    Hunting = Bear Motive 7 Shadow Series / Cypher 5 / Revolution 2.0 / TR Lite-1 Quiver/ 9" Static stabilizer

Quote Originally Posted by CamoCop View Post
    Bear is still using their Contraband strings and cables which are junk imo. they are the same strings that they have been using for several years. other than the factory strings, their bows are solid. i would strongly suggest you buying some aftermarket strings.
    man, you got that right! love the bows but hate their strings and cables, definitely go aftermarket!