Thread: Cascade releases

Cascade releases

I am just trying to judge the interest in Cascade releases. Would you be interested in shooting or buying one? I have nothing to do with Spot-Hogg. Just hoping if there would be enough people interested, maybe they would start making them again.

They asked what people would like to see come out and the cascade was my comment.
    2014 Bowtech Carbon Overdrive, HHA, Limbdriver Pro V, AEP, Goldtip Ultralight, Stan Element

Quote Originally Posted by bowtechnow View Post
    They asked what people would like to see come out and the cascade was my comment.
    On their Facebook page that is.
    2014 Bowtech Carbon Overdrive, HHA, Limbdriver Pro V, AEP, Goldtip Ultralight, Stan Element

used to have a cascade 10 loved that release . but once i shot a stan i never looked back.

I still have One I would like them to bring them back out, in larger sizes.

Loaned mine out and just about had to throw a fit to get it back.
    Hair on the ground, hooves in the air!

I have somebody ask about buying one o mine all the time (I have 3).
    PSE VENDETTA XL; HTM Orion Hunter; QAD Ultra Rest; Goldtip Pro 22 Series; SlickTrick Magnum 100.
    PSE EVO; HHA 2519; QAD Ultra Rest; Goldtip Pro 22 Series; Muzzy 4 Blade 100.
    PSE SUPRA MAX; HTM Last Word; Trophy Ridge Rest; Goldtip XCutters;BStinger Stabilizers.

I would definitely buy one. Or 3.
    I will devote myself, sincerely and without holding back, to demolishing my opinions. - Descartes

I have an M10 and two M8's that I don't use any more. For physical reasons I went back to a wrists style release. I sometimes think I should sell them, but am afraid that minute I do I'm going to want to use one again. I guess that's how stuff keeps piling up in the JUNK drawer, even if it ain't junk. Heck, I've got an original Stan with a custom made handle that's 37 years old.
    PEOPLE DON'T QUIT DOING THINGS BECAUSE THEY GET OLD. THEY GET OLD BECAUSE THEY QUIT DOING THINGS.
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    UBP Life Member,PSAA Life Member
    Hutch~N~Son strings by Bowstring Depot

I would buy one or two.

Quote Originally Posted by bowtechnow View Post
    Do you have any link for that?
    ''Always shoot with confidence''

Quote Originally Posted by eggbom View Post
    Do you have any link for that?
    No I don't. Just go to their page on Facebook I know it was posted within the last week.

I've emailed them about not only bringing them back but making a index finger style that works the same way. They pretended to be interested in what I had to say and hinted about plans to bring them back . But that was 3 years ago so I just learned to shoot with back tension. I had a Winn that was the relax style. But all the torque you put on the trigger holding it as you draw made mine shoot all over the place, IMO if they made an index finger cascade that you could draw them push the trigger and relax to let it go. That would be the ultimate hunting release. I'm very happy with using back tension on my index finger release. And no release will "cure" target panic but allowing your finger to relax off the trigger is way easier than your brain telling your finger too pull. When I commanded my release I always shot better with the cascade. But I didn't care for the t handle flopping around making noise while I hunted with it