a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bowtech rpm360

Bowtech rpm360

So, I am finally just getting around to playing with a 360. I never had a chance to mess with them earlier in the yr. i had went to shoot a friends a few weeks ago, and originally hated the grip. I actually borrowed it to use for the past week. I,have shot it alot in that time, and i am now fine with the grip, but i will put on sides when i get one for myself to,thin,it out a bit. Anyway, im amazed at this bow. The bow has no business,shooting and drawing so nice for the speeds it puts out! I have been pleasantly surprised with this bow. Another win for bowtech in my eyes.

INVASION
    RPM 360
    Accurate Archery Tuning-ONTARGET7
    ShootersArchery
    Nail by nail, and board by board.

side plates makes a big difference

Yea, i think they will, but after a week i am liking the grip much more, than shooting it originally.
    INVASION
    RPM 360
    ShootersArchery

I shot the RPM 360 for the first time a few weeks ago. I was pleasantly surprised myself with the bow. I didn't chrono the bow or anything, but the draw definitely didn't feel like I would expect a 360 IBO bow to feel. Bow felt a little top heavy, and the grip felt a little thick but not horrible. I liked the Prodigy better, and will likely order the Prodigy. However, I may consider picking up a used 360 for an affordable price to play with.

Personally I think the rpm draws and shoots awesome. The only thing that prevented me from getting one is the top heaviness of it, you could balance it out with back weights but would get really heavy.

Quote Originally Posted by Out West View Post
    I shot the RPM 360 for the first time a few weeks ago. I was pleasantly surprised myself with the bow. I didn't chrono the bow or anything, but the draw definitely didn't feel like I would expect a 360 IBO bow to feel. Bow felt a little top heavy, and the grip felt a little thick but not horrible. I liked the Prodigy better, and will likely order the Prodigy. However, I may consider picking up a used 360 for an affordable price to play with.
    Im doing the same
    INVASION
    RPM 360
    ShootersArchery

Quote Originally Posted by nwmn View Post
    Personally I think the rpm draws and shoots awesome. The only thing that prevented me from getting one is the top heaviness of it, you could balance it out with back weights but would get really heavy.
    I like it with just a small stab, and i may get the ktech string stopper with the mathews damper on it, and for me, imthink it will make it perfect.
    INVASION
    RPM 360
    ShootersArchery

What are the side plates accomplishing other than looks?

just like the feel of it a lot better. I see were people say it is top heavy I just do not feel it must be me

Quote Originally Posted by bushwick View Post
    just like the feel of it a lot better. I see were people say it is top heavy I just do not feel it must be me
    I dont feel much top heaviness either, just a bit, but not enough for me to matter
    INVASION
    RPM 360
    ShootersArchery

Quote Originally Posted by mez View Post
    What are the side plates accomplishing other than looks?
    The grip is pretty wide and boxy. Side plates narrow it a bit and make it not so square
    14 Bowtech RPM 360 27.5" 70# HHA DS-XL5519, QAD Custom, Apex Game Changer, Balance X, CE Blue Streak Select 368g=?
    14 Scorpyd Velocity 165 Vortex Viper PST 2.5-10x32 FFP, 22" BEE's w/NAP's Quick Spins & Spitfire's 440g=418fps

I really like mine I'm only shooting 51 lbs due to elbow and shoulder issues and the bow really performs . I put tony 219 strings on it picked up a lot of speed. using his lengths . At 51lbs it shoots 358grains at 29.5 inches of draw length 306-308 which is really quick . The bow is scary accurate which is what I like the most and is very stable for a short ata bow , and it's built like a tank .

Thats why I traded my e-32 for mine to go down # set at 53# it spits them dont get me wrong 32 was very nice but I am liking the rpm with less# a lot better

I understand that but have never understood the side plate thing unless it is cosmetic? Really the only part of the grip to make contact is the back of the riser not the sides of the grip. I shoot all my bows off the riser, first thing I do is remove the grip.

thats all i feel is the riser just put plates on to fill the in dents on handle plus it does look nicer

Nice bro, I think the draw is great and the look killer. Good luck with it!
    2015 Bowtech Prodigy =---}}}----------------:>
    Well outside of the

I liked the 360 I shot. The valley was decent for a 360 IBO bow. I thought I heard guys running mods 1 size down and draw stops to their DL on the Experience for a little better valley. Has anybody tried that on a 360? Just wondered if that would work, and how it made the bow feel?

I liked the 360 I shot. The valley was decent for a 360 IBO bow. I thought I heard guys running mods 1 size down and draw stops to their DL on the Experience for a little better valley. Has anybody tried that on a 360? Just wondered if that would work, and how it made the bow feel?
    I've done it on my Insanity and it's basically the same bow. I can tell you it literally feels like you need to push the string forward or it won't shoot. I haven't got around to setting up my RPM yet but I'm going to try it and see.
    14 Bowtech RPM 360 27.5" 70# HHA DS-XL5519, QAD Custom, Apex Game Changer, Balance X, CE Blue Streak Select 368g=?
    14 Scorpyd Velocity 165 Vortex Viper PST 2.5-10x32 FFP, 22" BEE's w/NAP's Quick Spins & Spitfire's 440g=418fps

I shot one last year, I really liked it, the draw was pretty rough at 29.5" though, I've heard it is really smooth at 29 and below. Mine had strings and a tune and it had an IBO of 350, most I have seen are around 350-355 IBO.

It shot really well for a speed bow and I was going to use it on my Elk hunt. Then I got out my backup Invasion and started shooting it, I shot the Invasion noticeably better, but like I said the RPM shot very well for a 6" brace speed bow.

I did on mine. It gives a lot more valley and more pleasurable for me to shoot
    Can a man have too many bows?

Thanks for everyone's response. The RPM 360 sounds more and more desirable. I'm looking to possibly get both a Prodigy and a 360 to play with at some point.

I had one when it first came out. Honestly it's close to the perfect hunting bow as it gets. Very accurate, nice draw for a bow that puts out that much speed, solid wall, quiet, what's not to like is the better question.
    PSE EVO Custom Skullz

I've tried this on a few bowtechs with OD cams. Imo it's just too much valley and feels overly locked up. So I came up with this instead. A way to get between each half inch stop adjustment.

Quote Originally Posted by ky_bowhunter View Post
    I've tried this on a few bowtechs with OD cams. Imo it's just too much valley and feels overly locked up. So I came up with this instead. A way to get between each half inch stop adjustment.
    You can get bomar stops and add to them also, but I found bomar stops take a little valley up also. but your way will work great to.

I liked the draw so much on the 360 I'm going to buy a set of those cams and get them put on my cpxl and see what happens. cause I have a 31'' draw I can't get the 360.
    2012 CPXL SH camo 52lbs 436 grain arrow 279fps.
    2014 BT RPM 51.7lbs for wife 378 grain 271fps & 2012 Elite answer 52.5lbs wifes
    2015 bowtech Boss on order
    2015 Hoyt nitrum turbo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast