Thread: Eagle Archery concern

Eagle Archery concern

Three weeks ago I ordered a B Stinger weight from Eagle Archery's website. After several days I noted Eagle Archery had not emailed me any receipt. PayPal emailed me a statement that Eagle Archery had received payment. Ten days later I emailed Eagle's customer service to confirm they had received my order. They did not respond. The next day I called and a woman told me the item is back ordered. I have not heard from Eagle Archery since.
    Today I called Eagle and left a message. They have not called me back. Three weeks is a long time to wait for a stabilizer weight. I have found Eagle Archery's communication to be poor and regret ordering from them. I attempted to save a couple of dollars and have paid the price. Live and learn!

I had the same problem with them, took me 6 weeks to get a stab. the website said it was in stock. Yes good price but poor service

Here you go! Check this link out! http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showth...=Eagle+archery
    2011 Prime Centroid, Hamskea Versa Rest, Custom Black Gold Vengeance
    60X Strings Field Staff www.60xcustomstrings.com , B Stinger
    Trufire Hardcore Revolution , Scott Rhino XT, DCA Arrows
    QAD Exodus, Dead Ringer Rampage

I ordered 3 packs of replacement broadhead blades that the website said was in stock. Next day received a email telling me they were backordered. I sent email back asking why their site said they were in stock. They emailed me back and said sorry. I requested a refund and have not heard back. This was 10 days ago with no response. I ordered from them in the past and had no problems. Right now i am really p oed about rhe situation. No more orders from me for sure.

Took a paypal dispute to get my refund after being promised it was going to ship every Friday for 6 weeks.

Go to Eders archery and join the professional bowhunters club. Ive used them for years and you cannot beat their price or service, perfect every time. If you order before 11 am est your order goes out the same day.

Damn I just made a order with them

Would never order anything from them. Worst place ever to get anything from. Hope they go out of business.
    PSE DNA
    Easton Axis n fused
    Black Gold Ambush
    QAD QDX
    JOHNS CUSTOM STRINGS

I ordered from them 1 time...all it took for me to say never again
    Carbon Spyder Turbo
    Strother Infinity

I made the mistake of ordering from Eagle awhile back, and ended up having the same experience as the OP did...they're absolutely terrible and have no sense of pride for their establishment or respect for the customer, they suck. Since then I've been going through "Bowhunters Supply Store" out of Georgia and have never had a single issue.
    HOYT Pro Comp Elite (Spiral) 60lbs. & 29½", 330 grains @ 290 FPS
    HOYT Faktor 34 (Z5) 60lbs. & 29½", 330 grains @ 302 FPS
    HOYT Carbon Matrix (RKT) 72lbs. & 29½", 374 grains @ 308 FPS
    HOYT Katera XL (Z3) 64lbs. & 30", 374 grains @ 295 FPS
    SPOT HOGG, B-STINGER, GOLD TIP, TROPHY TAKER, SLICK-TRICK, HOT SHOT, TIGHT-SPOT

Quote Originally Posted by Esteban9770 View Post
    I ordered from them 1 time...all it took for me to say never again
    This ^^^^ Item was supposed to be in stock and ended up getting it 3 weeks later. No more for me !
    Mathews, Sword, QAD, Ktech, Easton, Carter

It looks like I'll have to do a PayPal dispute to get my money back since they won't answer the phone, return calls or respond to emails. A foolish way to operate a business. Prior to starting this post I left a voicemail message telling them this will end up on A.T. if they don't respond. You can guess what their action was (or wasn't). By starting this post I hope others will avoid what I (and obviously others) have gone through.

that's the problem with" internet sales". it's so easy to get a tax number and "go into business" and then not be able to follow through with the business of "going into business". most these outfitters have little to no inventory, they just order from the same place you could, and make you wait to get what you ordered from them.
    they are the bane of the archery industry....run part time by a guy that has another regular job and income usually, so the time he puts into the "business" is only "spare time" and things get "gotten to", when he has time to get to them...all for the trade-off of you saving a buck or two.
    not worth the couple bucks saved on less mark-up, that they can provide by their "business" being a computer and a phone in spare bedroom.

Quote Originally Posted by bbentley392t View Post
    I made the mistake of ordering from Eagle awhile back, and ended up having the same experience as the OP did...they're absolutely terrible and have no sense of pride for their establishment or respect for the customer, they suck. Since then I've been going through "Bowhunters Supply Store" out of Georgia and have never had a single issue.
    I took BBentley's advice and ordered the same item through Bowhunters Supply Store last Sunday. Monday I woke up to a confirmation of order. Monday afternoon I received shipping info. Thursday afternoon I received the item I had waited 3 weeks for Eagle Archery to deliver. Nice work Bowhunters Supply.
    Tuesday Eagle Archery responded to my cancel order email and refunded my money. By the way, Bowhunters sold me the item cheaper than Eagle. As I said, live and learn.

I have also had problems with them. Ordered 2 doz. black knocks and 2 doz. white, did not receive the black ones, called and told them, they never did send me them. Ordered arrows charged card did not have in stock, called they did not know when they would get them. Ordered a scott release, never got it with the rest of the order, called and they did send it later. So ya I don't order from them any more.

It appears Eagle Archery has a pattern of listing products "in stock", only to find out after repeated emails that they're not. I also had this same issue with them. I will not order through them again.
    2010 Hoyt Carbon Matrix
    2013 Prime Impact
    2013 Hoyt Carbon Element

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer21 View Post
    I took BBentley's advice and ordered the same item through Bowhunters Supply Store last Sunday. Monday I woke up to a confirmation of order. Monday afternoon I received shipping info. Thursday afternoon I received the item I had waited 3 weeks for Eagle Archery to deliver. Nice work Bowhunters Supply.
    Tuesday Eagle Archery responded to my cancel order email and refunded my money. By the way, Bowhunters sold me the item cheaper than Eagle. As I said, live and learn.
    You're welcome...
    HOYT Pro Comp Elite (Spiral) 60lbs. & 29½", 330 grains @ 290 FPS
    HOYT Faktor 34 (Z5) 60lbs. & 29½", 330 grains @ 302 FPS
    HOYT Carbon Matrix (RKT) 72lbs. & 29½", 374 grains @ 308 FPS
    HOYT Katera XL (Z3) 64lbs. & 30", 374 grains @ 295 FPS
    SPOT HOGG, B-STINGER, GOLD TIP, TROPHY TAKER, SLICK-TRICK, HOT SHOT, TIGHT-SPOT