Brownell and Company Releases New Color

&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp

Brownell and Company Releases New Color

Effective immediately Brownell and Company has Silver ready to ship in the majority of product lines. Fury, Rhino, Mini serving , Bullwhip Serving and 1D serving I know came off the machines today and we will be finishing the run with B-50 , Fast Flight Plus and other materials in the near future. Any questions, or to place an order call 860-873-8625 . The below picture is our Grey Fury on the left and the new Silver Fury on the right!

IMG_2848.jpg

The grey looks awesome!! I will def be using that in the future. My wife was just saying yesterday she wished the "silver" that is available now was darker. Well there it is. haha!
    Obsession DefCon 6
    Xtreme Pursuit Outdoors

i just made a string and used the old GREY and wished they had a silver, TAGGED
    HOYT DEFIANT TURBO (black out) 70#, QAD HDx , Black Gold Pure 75 3Pin, 4X Lens, BeeStinger 10",, Kaveman Kustom BowString, Carter Chocolate Addiction
    HOYT PODIUM 37(silver) 60# , CBE Vertex , BStinger 27"/12" with 7oz out front and 24oz in the back , Easton X10 Protour 420's/Black Eagle PS26's Kaveman Kustom Bowstrings

Thanks, when will turquoise be available?
    Top Flight Archery Strings!

Quote Originally Posted by flinginairos View Post
    The grey looks awesome!! I will def be using that in the future. My wife was just saying yesterday she wished the "silver" that is available now was darker. Well there it is. haha!
    The Gray on the left has been available for some time now, the silver is the new color.
    WWW.TWISTEDXBOWSTRINGS.COM

AT members use promo code AT10 for a 10% discount.

Contact info: 405-313-5176 or info@twistedxbowstrings.com
    Like us on Facebook!

Quote Originally Posted by sniper10177 View Post
    The Gray on the left has been available for some time now, the silver is the new color.
    Oh ok. Thanks for the heads up. I wasn't aware there was a darker gray available from brownell. Good to know!
    Obsession DefCon 6
    Xtreme Pursuit Outdoors

just ordered some!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that silver looks sick
    HOYT DEFIANT TURBO (black out) 70#, QAD HDx , Black Gold Pure 75 3Pin, 4X Lens, BeeStinger 10",, Kaveman Kustom BowString, Carter Chocolate Addiction
    HOYT PODIUM 37(silver) 60# , CBE Vertex , BStinger 27"/12" with 7oz out front and 24oz in the back , Easton X10 Protour 420's/Black Eagle PS26's Kaveman Kustom Bowstrings

Looks good. Must be a good sign for Brownell they keep adding new colours!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Silver looks awesome!!
    Mathews Z7 28/65
    Mathews HTR 28/60
    Mathews Chill R 28/70

Nice looking option. Enjoying my Fury strings from Hogwire.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk