a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">

Thread: Looking for a lease near Wilmington, Delaware

Looking for a lease near Wilmington, Delaware

Hello,
    I am looking for a lease near Wilmington, Delaware, preferably close to the PA border. Thank you. I am strictly a bowhunter.

NBA Eclipse 70# @ 33.5"/Black Eagle Rampages w FF Vanes/Exodus/Black Gold Ascent/Axion Pulse
    New Breed Cyborg 64# @ 33.5"/Black Eagle Carnivores/Fatal Steel/BG Ascent/Axion Pulse
    Thunderhorn Longbow 64# @ 32"/ Arrow Dynamic Trad Arrows
    John's Custom Strings

Ttt
    NBA Eclipse 70# @ 33.5"/Black Eagle Rampages w FF Vanes/Exodus/Black Gold Ascent/Axion Pulse
    New Breed Cyborg 64# @ 33.5"/Black Eagle Carnivores/Fatal Steel/BG Ascent/Axion Pulse
    John's Custom Strings

I belong to 2 leases in Felton Delaware that might have an opening if your interested.

Quote Originally Posted by bzb_1 View Post
    I belong to 2 leases in Felton Delaware that might have an opening if your interested.
    Possibly. Any details? Thank you.
    John's Custom Strings

Sorry I did not see the reply. The first and better of the 2 has 2 farms. The first is about 500 acres. Truly awesome. It's nothing to see 20+ deer an afternoon. We normally take several mature bucks and average around 25-30 deer killed off of it each year. We don't kill small bucks. We don't police that rule but it really has to be a trophy to you. Your allowed 2 bucks to include a button buck if you accidentally kill one. That's one I your buck for the year. The guest policy is no non family ( kids,spouses can hunt with you) guests until after nov shotgun. After that you may bring a guest. They cannot kill a buck. I your family member kills a buck that counts as one of yours. Our stand rule are common sense which means we don't enforce where you hang them but they are first come first serve. We don't over hunt other peoples stud though. I pretty much an most do stick to their own but it's nice to have the option. We all ask before we I in to someone else's spot. 2 weeks before nob shotgun we each pick 2 spots an no one can go into someone else's spot for the first 2 days if shotgun without permission. It's worked out great so far.

The other farm is about 250 acres. It not nearly as nice but only myself and one other person hunt it. It's got a lot of deer but the place is incredibly thick. It's literally like a fragmitis patch but woods. There is a good size field that they come too. I had a 160ish 10 pointer and a giant 8 run me ragged last year. Got the 8 on film at 9 am at 20 yards with half of his rack gone opening morning of shotgun. He made it though.
    I will let you know if anything opens up.

Ok thank you.
    John's Custom Strings