Archery Talk Forum banner

Whats your fav bear bow ever ?

5K views 52 replies 43 participants last post by  hdrking2003 
#1 ·
I will start it out i will give you my fav top 3 bear bows...
1. Truth 1
2. Carnage
3. epic extreme

#6 ·
my Attack. same bow as the Carnage but with a cable slide. now my favorite could have been a Carnage, Anarchy, Method, Motive 6/7 but i have never owned any of them.

#10 ·
I have shot quite a few Bear bows in the past few years and my favorite hands down in the Anarchy, hence why I have 3 of em lol.
My nephews Element is a sweet little bow but too short ATA for me. My wife's Outbreak is a smooth shooter too, but again too short ATA for me. I hold a lot better with a longer axle to axle.

#14 ·
Bear Mauler
Method
Charge

#16 ·
I just got my first bow, a Bear game over. Absolutely love it. Smooth draw, quiet...not to mention it looks great. Granted I don't have the background to compare it to much else but I like it and that's about all that matters.

#21 ·
I killed more animals with my Buckmaster 4000 and still love that bow. I actually just made a new set of strings and cable for it. I don't think Bear has made a better compound than the Anarchy. The Motives are awesome but I LOVE shooting my Anarchy.

#29 ·
just purchased A bear Motive 7. first bear i have ever owned. switched from a Mathews Creed! Cant believe what i have been missing out on. Im ready to hunt some whitetails with it!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.