Thread: Prime Defy Review on Gohunting

Prime Defy Review on Gohunting

Hi guys,
    I just tested the Prime Defy and I was very impressed with this bow!
    In fact it scores most points on all bows tested in 2012/2013
    I have never shot a bow that throws arrows with such stability and consistency.

Have a look at the review here:
    http://gohunting.dk/test-g5-prime-defy/

Its in Danish, but theres a Google translate button - that will give you an idea anyway

defy-600.jpg

Bow reviews on www.gohunting.dk*** Bowtech RPM360 - G5 PRIME Defy - G5 Prime Impact - Mathews Creed - Bowtech Experience - Hoyt Spyder Turbo - Bowtech Insanity CPX - Bowtech Insanity CPXL - Mathews Heli-M - Bear Motive 6 ***

i just purchased one a week ago and it seams to be a shooter. i havent had time to really set it up yet but i dont think i will have any issues doing that.
    2013 Hoyt G3 Element, Alpha V5 Micro, QAD HDX
    Victory arrows, Carbon Express, Easton FMJ, Tight spot

Nice - it took me 5 minutes to tune it to a perfect bullethole in paper :

Bow reviews on www.gohunting.dk*** Bowtech RPM360 - G5 PRIME Defy - G5 Prime Impact - Mathews Creed - Bowtech Experience - Hoyt Spyder Turbo - Bowtech Insanity CPX - Bowtech Insanity CPXL - Mathews Heli-M - Bear Motive 6 ***

I concur with your excellent review, I just picked up my Defy yesterday and flung a few arrows last evening.
    As I stated in another post, loved my Bowtech but this Defy is a different shooting bow in a "Prime" way.

Thanks Bohunt
    In fact up until I tried the Prime, I was a die hard Bowtech fan - that has changed now...
    I have never tried a bow that in this manner, is able to fling arrow after arrow in the exact same hole in the target!

From this:
    image.jpg
    To this:
    image.jpg
    Prime Defy tuned in less than 30 minutes
    All specs where right on from factory
    Also, kudos to BowXperts on setting up my new bow from Brian's Archery in NH

Looks great!

How's the Valley the one I shot was non existent and had allot of vibe.
    LH '14 Elite Energy 35
    LH '10 Elite Judge
    LH '10 Elite GT500

Love the back wall, smooth draw, how it holds on target, speed and overall fit and finish! No issues with the valley on my end. IMHO

Prime Defy Review on Gohunting

Quote Originally Posted by caswell80 View Post
    Love the back wall, smooth draw, how it holds on target, speed and overall fit and finish! No issues with the valley on my end. IMHO
    What is the draw and holding weight? Trying to see what the let off is.
    LH '14 Elite Energy 35
    LH '10 Elite Judge
    LH '10 Elite GT500

Quote Originally Posted by mmiela View Post
    What is the draw and holding weight? Trying to see what the let off is.
    Sorry just saw this...I am pulling 70#'s with a 29" draw. I have not checked the holding weight.